Pro Chat room!!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Eddiefl, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sushi

Sushi

Check out the real pros at www.Spam.com

No simulator. No phonies and no guitar heroes!

#11     Mar 31, 2009
  2. lpchad

lpchad

You can't do any of the above:

-Trading (real or sim)
    -Playing the Guitar

You are relegated to trying to take others down on message boards. Guess you were picked on in school and now are a complete outcast.

#12     Mar 31, 2009
  3. lpchad

lpchad

CHEERS! :)

#13     Mar 31, 2009
  4. Sushi

Sushi

Actually if you want to see real trading checkout www.spam.com. We show ya how it dun

Ya you right. Can't play no guitar but the trading isn't simulated

#14     Mar 31, 2009
  5. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Surdo, hey pal, Sorry no conspiracy theory here, I am not the onwer of the room.

Yes, i trade all day. No, i am not in the room all day. Yes, it seems to be a quality chatroom. ( ive been in many that arent)

I posted my opinion of a good room I found. If it something that interests you, check it out,if not then that is fine as well.

I think thats what these forums are here for, for traders to network/share good ideas .

Happy Trading,

EF

#15     Mar 31, 2009
  6. spindr0

spindr0

I don't know anything about this or any other current trading chat room. When I was a day trading noob, I visitied a few chat rooms. Some had info to offer. Most attempted to sign visitors up for another fee based room., something I never did and would only have considered if a personal friend recommended it (not strangers on the internets).

You can learn things from some of these free rooms. I did, particularly about pre/after market trading. Who cares what their agenda is? All it costs is a little time. If it helps, stay for awhile. If not, move on.

#16     Mar 31, 2009
  7. Problem is you criticize what works for some people. Tell me just how much institutional capital you are running? I bet none. ET is for the smaller players, not the big guys.

And god forbid someone play the guitar and have some hobbies away from the screen.

I've watched these guys trade. They are down to earth, are helpful, responsive to everyone (subscribers and non-subscribers alike) and post their winning AND losing days. They don't make excuses and have a record to back it up.

Now, get back to your cubical.

#17     Mar 31, 2009
  8. Sushi

Sushi

no criticizing just the facts. Take a look at those chubby guys hanging in there basements trading on simulator. Probably hopng they can pick up a few bills from subs prior to getting thrased by there wives. Pizza stained chubbies pretending on a simulator. Don't believe me? Look at the videos onethe guy is playing a song for you.

Now compare that to these real pros www.spam.com See what I mean serious traders in a serious environment not chubbys working the basements for spare change. Get real

Pro chatter is worth get even for noooobs phone simulator stuff I

#18     Mar 31, 2009
  9. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

ditto here as well. During my "education", lol. i was in several rooms,, you take a little bit of the positive from each and build your own expertise.

Some cost $$, some didnt. Dont know if many of those are around, but i approached them with an open mind and picked up good info along the way,

good post,
    EF

#19     Mar 31, 2009
  10. IMO this is the best model for a room. Live trading with the calls explained. No fee but subscribers have to put skin in the game-along with the pool manager who also puts up capital.

www.Ecktrade.com

#20     Mar 31, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.