Private sector parasites

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

This is what I mean, which one are you going to focus on? You could as easily focus on your utterly inevitable death and disappearance into total oblivion, and thus make yourself completely miserable in every way.

#51     Mar 23, 2013
  2. No Max , you dont know what i do or how much taxes i pay.

#52     Mar 23, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

So i should be happy that the government who does nothing for me, and continues to destroy the value of my U.S. dollars, "allows me" to keep 60% of the money i work for and get nothingf in return?

What about if i move to california? should i be even happier when the government gets more than half of what i make?

What about some other communist countries? i think id be uber happy if i could just give 90% of my earnings to the government.

#53     Mar 23, 2013
  4. yeah well fact is liberal turds like you and AK yukking it up and taunting us to just leave might be exactly what some of us DO if you dumbasses Keep making things harder here.

#54     Mar 23, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Are you getting that I'm talking about your focus? There's a downside to every conceivable thing.

#55     Mar 23, 2013
  6. I was just making a sandwich when I thought to myself,

'So, there is a downside to divorce'..... :cool: :cool:

#56     Mar 23, 2013
  7. not if you're a lawyer.

#57     Mar 23, 2013
  8. Max E.

Max E.

I will leave ET forever if you can prove you paid over 10k in taxes last year.

#58     Mar 23, 2013
  9. :D :D

#59     Mar 23, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

That's not much Max. Just about every responsible person above moron level pays more than that in federal income taxes.

#60     Mar 23, 2013