Private sector parasites

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 22, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

I think she got excited about that post because she has dogshit for brains. It was something she could relate to. :D

#111     Apr 10, 2013
  2. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, YOU say I am in the China, never I say I am in China. Big Liar pspr.
    I am in New Jersey, USA.
    Big liar pspr.

#112     Apr 13, 2013
  3. Stop the pretend "broken" english act. You are not fooling anyone here.

#113     Apr 13, 2013
  4. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Lucrum please believe the banks are so stupid to be tricked by immigrants and black Americans they make bad bets and not know risk. Please be stupid Lucrum like you are ditto head.

#114     Apr 13, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

If you are in the US and can't speak English any better than that, you need to leave. Go back where you came from!

#115     Apr 13, 2013
  6. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post the link to where I say I am from China. YOU lie pspr. You have dog whistle bullshit politics.

#116     Apr 13, 2013
  7. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer my questions on this thread and stop pretend you do not understand.

#117     Apr 13, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

You go look it up. It was some time ago. I don't care if you just popped up out of Hell, your English is deplorable as is you reasoning.

As a foreigner in New Jersey, do you get a government check or subsidies that the rest of us here are paying for?

#118     Apr 14, 2013

9. Who says the country is going down because of poor people or black americans? US has always had poor and black people. The issue at hand is gov't policy encouraging the spawn of parasites, which is using these groups as pawns in their quest for power and wealth. Glass-Steagall, relaxing lending standards for "poor and minorities" that contributed to sub-prime meltdown, etc..etc. The list goes on and on. Intelligence on the left is in decline. Trendlover......who the fuk can understand what it, she, whatever says or thinks. It is like talking to someone in Farsi.

#119     Apr 14, 2013
  10. Maybe you should try ebonics.
    Lord knows you've fucked up the english language and the quote feature beyond my southern hick and crypto skills.

#120     Apr 15, 2013