PRIVATE INTEREST FOUNDATIONS!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mrvizion, Oct 5, 2005.

1. yeah?

learn how to skalp off 1000-points on EUR/USD in an 8 to 12-hour trading session when that pair typically moves 75-points during the same time frame, first, boy.

until then, let me know when you have your pay-per-use bathroom up and running - I may give ya a nickel to take a dump in it.

meanwhile, slapping a little bitch like you around is getting boring.

good luck with your toilet business.

I'm outa here.

The Coin

#31     Oct 6, 2005
  2. Buzzy... Mind you I believe your atempts at advice are genuine, but I continuosly keep saying I'm not trying to do anything illegal!
    What I'm trying to do is very common... It's no that I'm not trying to report my ownership of an IBC... Keep it in mind that I plan on having my Nevada based corporation posses ownership of the the IBC or private interest foundation... I am not trying to avoid paying taxes... This stuff is common play you just need to read more about it...

#32     Oct 6, 2005
  3. You know how full of shit you are... I'll tell you... You just told the world yesterday about how you only turned $4000 into $9000 in 4months and some days why would you bother to keep up that B.S. ... Everyone that knew you didn't believe it... Here is what the moderator sent me after a million rude flames were given to FxSkalper first by people that Knew him... Mind you also I just joined yesterday... And anyone making so much money as he "claims" wouldn't have this much time to waste...

Re: Fxskalper's "qualifications"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mrvizion wrote on 10-05-05 12:27 PM:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

********wrote on 10-05-05 12:21 PM:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/attac...p;postid=858372

HAHAHAHA....Thanks alot... I see he's a scam artist isn't he! Like I said, I was just amusing myself... Thanks Again!

I would post that link in his classifieds thread but as a moderator it would be bad form. Another member however...

#33     Oct 6, 2005
  4. So keep in mind people I might have blown his 300 million dollar scam... So he might be a little mad at me:eek:

#34     Oct 6, 2005

5. And you know what just cause you keep pissing me off I'm going to let you know how you would do it... I'll tell all about Homology but you'll have to figure out the rest for yourself. It get's waaaay more complicated... You dumb fuck... Maybe you should open a bathroom of your own... you sure talk enough shit... BOY

#35     Oct 6, 2005
  6. commonly used, yes, useful yes, i'm just saying this area is very tricky and you may break IRS rules without realizing it. you need to be an expert lawyer or have years experience to figure out all the wrinkles and gotchas. Also, don't believe everything you read on the internet, not even on the irs website.
    Just as trading is dangerous for newbie traders and best left to professionals, same thing for offshore entities.
    it's not as easy as opening corporations here and there and just filling paperwork as some internet scam artist wants you to believe, as irs rules are incredibly tricky, don't forget you're trying to butt heads with the mightiest most powerful country on earth tax man.

#36     Oct 6, 2005

7. Hmmm you almost made me believe you were trying to offer genuine advice... I'm not looking for the advice of people that have no experience with what I'm talking about... You think I'm just going to signup on some internet website... You may not realize that was the whole idea of why I was asking... I was maybe even hoping to bump into a good lawyer that knew something about that here... I've noticed it happen over the years I spent looking at these forums... You very obviously are not... So you can't offer me good advice... You're only offering your opinion... I love the U.S.A. like I love money... This has nothing to do with the other... I should perhaps post my question to a far better suited website... But maybe you should look at what the Career Trader forum states it is used for... TAX MAN

Thanks to all that have sent me private messages...

#37     Oct 6, 2005
  8. I also happened to notice that Skalper whined so much about how everyone chewed him out on his classified thread that he had the trade records removed from the site too... Just to let you know everyone of his trades were a wash... Only a couple days ago too...That's why the moderator sent them too me... Because I was actually in belief that what he claimed he was doing was true...Because their is not much to stop anyone that knows Physics well...

#38     Oct 6, 2005
  9. what a dickhead I regret trying to give advice to this moron

#39     Oct 6, 2005
  10. Funny... I thought you were trying to be the dickhead... I must appologize if you weren't ....But to finish off your statement with calling me tax man would make anyone apprehensive after dealing with the stupidity I ran into yesterday... Along with today... I'm wondering if anyone thinks I'm trying to solicite services or something like how Skalper was... I'm not... I could care less who's money I trade if I'm able to trade my own and my clients I keep up with now... But once again I will appologize just for the shear fact that I wasn't trying to be rude to anyone that isn't trying to be rude to me... But I won't be your dickhead

#40     Oct 6, 2005