PRIVATE INTEREST FOUNDATIONS!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mrvizion, Oct 5, 2005.

1. International Business Corporation = IBM.

asset protection = you staying out of the forex, boy.

"Although I wouldn't doubt people with computer science experience,..."

*YAWN*

"I wonder if you read the statements I wrote about not seeking to do anything illegal..."

Nobody gives a flying fck, boy.

Coinz

#21     Oct 6, 2005
  2. Also to elaborate on this I will give you a piece of advice or more so to anyone having trouble finding a trading system which is key information... The trading system that YOU understand why it's working will be the best one for you... Please do not blatently stare at indicators not knowing what they mean... At the very least take a good look at some of the books used to study for market technician exams... Then learn something about vectorization...The rest of the road you can find right here on Elite Trader just know that the scientific guys don't care if you find them!

#22     Oct 6, 2005
  3. Hm... vectorization... vectorization....

that has something to do with enema bags, doesn't it?

#23     Oct 6, 2005
  4. You really are stupid... Obviously the one that cares the most is you... And if you look at the fact that over 400 people looked at this forum I'd say someone else cares too... The problem is most people aren't informed of the subject... Reason being that I am asking for more information.

#24     Oct 6, 2005

5. Ahhh I see now. Yet another simple minded man. Mind you don't think your trading systems have to be overly complicated... They just have to have high kurtosis.

#25     Oct 6, 2005
  6. I don't have kurtosis.

I use Listerine.

Smack Boy, with all your knowledge, you could open a pay-per-use bathroom.

#26     Oct 6, 2005

7. Okay buddy you almost got me laughing at you again... Did you still want to have that forex contest you wanted Almighty Forex God! We can set a date and trade records, but I'm working on some new stuff so if you're inclined we can go head on after a few weeks. Heck you might even learn something useful by then:eek:

#27     Oct 6, 2005
  8. nah, I think I'll pass.

theskalper

#28     Oct 6, 2005
  9. You know what Skalper I'm going to say this... Keep in mind I believed in the abilities you had right up until a moderator told me otherwise... Also keep in mind I just came here yesterday and didn't think anything of you... Perhaps you should be flaming some of your peers that were dogging you worst than I had to begin with... But if you think your such a hotshot I'd like you to take my challenge and prove me that you're a better Forex trader... Mind you we can do it on paper trade accounts or if you really think your hot we can use live accounts... I don't have a problem with either....

#29     Oct 6, 2005
  10. trusts and foundations are the best solution for asset protection for americans, and possibly for saving taxes BUT per IRS rules, if any US citizen has any economic interest or control over a foreign entity, that foreign entity is subject to US taxes. So as long as you have any control or economic interest in an entity, that entity has to report income and pay taxes to the IRS. Building layers and layers of IBCs and trusts do not legally avoid taxes per se, you're just hiding income and taking your chances uncle Sam is not gonna get you.

#30     Oct 6, 2005