PRIVATE INTEREST FOUNDATIONS!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mrvizion, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Also, many large banks have entire groups that can help. The link below might have people at the other end who can guide you further.

http://www.citibank.com/privatebank/

Also, what made you decide on Panama?

#11     Oct 5, 2005

2. My God, thank you, someone that knows more than what's in front of their face... And once again I have to thank you for you thinking before you speak also... Yes what I'm seeking to do is very common and nowhere near illegal... I thank you for the book advice because I surprisingly have never heard of it considering how much my young mind tries to learn about everything I'm interested in. I agree ultimately legal advice will be what I'm seeking. Perhaps I'll attain my own private lawyer for my businesses soon... But once again it's nice to know the last 3 posters (including yourself) have some sense...

Thank You Kindly

#12     Oct 5, 2005
  3. Thank you again for the link...

There are several reasons actually... One being that they have iron clad privacy laws written into their constitution. Another that you can own P.I.F.'s that contain multiple IBC's from other countries and you may keep the money from the businesses anywhere in the world, and it doesn't hurt for them to be the Carribean's financial center(Don't let anyone tell you otherwise until you read) OH and the expense to do things of that nature is far less than most other places in the world... Although the Carribean and Europe have their moments... The next years will certainly prove Panama will be the place of choice... Sorry for the jumble of words here... I'm actually taking care of a flamer as we speak.... Thanks Again... Hopefully I can answer a question for you one day besides this one...

#13     Oct 5, 2005
  4. All advice, links, and ideas are welcome!!!

Thanks In Advance to all that reply

#14     Oct 6, 2005
  5. some "advice in advance," eh?

well, boy, keep posting on message boards begging the public to tell you how to trade forex and run a hedge fund.

good luck with that.

LMAO

#15     Oct 6, 2005
  6. You know what you're alot of fun... You better read the words rootkit well... If your dumb ass paid attetion to the question I asked... You would know it was about asset protection... Not how to run a hedge fund... To let you know how even more silly you are... I already told you I manage money in Forex markets as a Fund Manager... Not stocks, options, futures or bonds... Although I am now interested in it because I'm good at what I do... But you might notice one thing I'm not asking anyone how to trade... Yourself though on the other hand I wouldn't doubt if you would suck another man off to find out how...

Sorry to all reading this know that my questions are serious... And know I have know biast against peoples freedom of choice, but this man obviously has no woman and wants one bad... Although know that the FXSkalper here was begging the world for 300 million dollars and after a moderator told me he's a jerkoff I managed to tell him about himself also...

FxSkalper you are mine!!!

#16     Oct 6, 2005
  7. AK100

AK100

My advice is simple;

However clever you think you are and how ever clever the tax/business schemes that you use, the IRS will get you in the end.

Remember they don't have to be one step ahead of you, in fact they can be many steps behind. But they control the rule book and can change it or interpret it at their discretion.

If you're as hot as you say/think you are then put all your efforts into your business ventures and use a good accountant to get all the possible tax breaks.

This way you should still make a tonne of money and be always be onside without an IRS Swat team bashing down your door at 5am......

#17     Oct 6, 2005
  8. sure, smack boy.

whatever you say.

as soon as someone tells you how to open a forex trade, let me know.

fx

#18     Oct 6, 2005
  9. I wonder if you read the statements I wrote about not seeking to do anything illegal... First off I'm not quite sure if you are well informed about asset protection... but the idea behind it is that you start protecting your money now early on... Not try to hide it after you already have attained it... That is illegal... many large corporations and other bussinesses use an asset protection model through an International Business Corporation to make sure that they are only paying the taxes that the IRS wants from them...

Honestly I don't wish to explain further... but any advice from now on that someone wants to offer must be informed about the subject or at least knowledgable

Thank you to all those that think in advance before they speak

Oh and to follow your remark as to me being as hot as I "say/think" I am read up on artificial intelligence and trading before you think to hard... Not to mention other complicated math theories to go along with the A.I.

#19     Oct 6, 2005
  10. I'm beginnig to belive you aren't even as old as I... If this is how you waste your day it's becasue you have nothing better to do..

Although I wouldn't doubt people with computer science experience, but you don't have to worry about ME doing any dirty work...

Thanks Again For wasteing more of your day with me

#20     Oct 6, 2005