Privacy Assist Premier service from Bank of America

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by DataCruncher, May 10, 2008.

1. this is a service that gives you access to your credit reports from the 3 agencies and other credit analysis tools. has anybody tried it? I'm wondering if they send you snail mail.

2. *bump*

3. ATLien

ATLien

I'm subscribed to the service. They do send you occasional snail mail reports, but also give you online access.

4. what kind of snail mail reports do they send you?

5. ATLien

ATLien

Credit ratings, recent credit activity, etc.

6. is there a way to make sure that absolutely nothing is sent via snail mail?

7. cszulc

cszulc

I had this service. Not worth it IMO, went with Privacy Guard instead. Much better service (better monitoring) and no snail mail stuff.

8. ATLien

ATLien

Sure. I talked to my BoA premier account manager, and asked her to take care of it.

9. On the signup page there is an option to use electronic statements. however I am concerned that even if you select this option that one still might receive occasional snail mailings with sensitive info on them....i.e. related offers, or when you quit the service a mailing trying to get you to rejoin...

I'm trying to avoid receiving any snail mail from this service whatsoever because I heard there was a mailbox thief in the area.

10. anybody have any other comments about this service?

#10     May 14, 2008