Pristine's Advanced Gap Strategies Course

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by kmgilroy89, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Daring

Daring

What I find amazing is you pumping these vendors in a weekend at this time, now that's dedication! :D

#21     Nov 25, 2012
  2. Yes, I earn alot of commissions from these vendors. So please sign up.

Not everyone is pitifully like you, holing up in your bedroom trolling and arguing on forums in the middle of the night. Those who enjoyed their financial freedom can post anywhere in the world as they want, on a Thanksgiving holiday vacation with kids and family. It's a rainy afternoon from where I am now.

I provide facts and information. I don't slander or make wild accusations. You want proof? Watch how Paul trade in the Pristine live chatroom every single day, doing the same things over and over again.

I have written to the forum administrator to delete this last sentence from my post, as I agree that I sounded like pumping the course. I am just reflecting what can be achieved from my years learning from Paul Lange and what I'm doing now.

Make your own decisions guys. I will leave this thread.

#22     Nov 25, 2012
  3. Daring

Daring

You might mean well but my experience with vendors has been catastrophic, guilty until proven innocent, so, where's the proof ?

#23     Nov 25, 2012
  4. Et forum members: 65% sheeple
    25% vendors
    10% real traders.

#24     Nov 25, 2012
  5. i said it once, and i will say it again, paul lange is a true pro and he is the genuine article.

#25     Nov 25, 2012
  6. NoDoji

NoDoji

Pristine is selling education on a variety of methods to trade price action profitably. Price action is a method of trading that works effectively when applied to any short term chart (5-min through daily, intraday through short term swing trading) I've ever looked at of price movement in liquid markets.

They don't sell systems that flash buy and sell signals at perfect tops and bottoms, and they don't sell systems (or teach methods) that involve trading without stop losses or averaging down. In other words, they don't cheat.

That is why they've been around a long time and that's why they let you experience what they do at no charge. I've watched videos of their traders trade live at trading expos. That was priceless free education right there. I also received a free sample trade every week for nearly a year and the track record was stellar.

That was back when I was a stubborn inexperienced trader who thought I was smarter than anyone else and that I could do so much better on my own. I never put on a single one of those trades in my live account because I knew nothing about price action and it's counter-intuitive if you're inexperienced, and while I could've been making an amazing amount of profit, I continued to struggle to invent the wheel on my own.

Tens of thousands of dollars later (in money I lost trading without a plan or a time-tested strategy), I eventually learned how to trade properly use price action methods. These are the same methods Pristine teaches. Ironically, Pristine followed up with me a few times to see if I was interested in taking any of their courses and I said I didn't have that much money to spare.

Even if I had taken a course, I doubt I would've traded using the concepts they taught because I was so certain I was so much smarter than everyone using those common "textbook" trading methods.

#26     Nov 25, 2012
  7. Vendors in general have a poor reputation because they have no proof of performance.

It takes all of 2 minutes to resolve a vendor's credibility.

Post some monthly statements.

Seeing how this is so simple, if one is not willing to do this, this simply means that they do not have them.

It would be very interesting for some government organization to check out the true performance of some of these vendors' actual statements.

What would you call a person who has been selling "how to profit" in the markets when they have no evidence of being able to do it themselves ?

#27     Nov 25, 2012
  8. All you have to do is post your paper trading profits, don't bother with posting losses , then you gotta use minimum marketing skills and post Bs on the websites like Et, then you spot a sheeple and push a product. It works.

#28     Nov 25, 2012
  9. NoDoji

NoDoji

How would an education vendor like Pristine post "monthly statements"? Even if they posted monthly statements of live traders affiliated with them, what value would that have? Bernie Madoff manufactured false monthly statements for years under the watchful eye of many people and organizations.

Now, if an education vendor could send you in advance a brand new trade every Monday after the market closed with a rule for potential trade entry based on Tuesday's opening price action, including a reason for the trade (setup), an entry price, a stop loss, and two profit-taking price levels, and the track record of these trade calls over a year (40+ trades) was significant profitability and high positive expectancy, wouldn't that be far more proof of a method's effectiveness than an individual trader's (or group of traders') monthly statements (which could be falsified or based on a totally different and dangerous method of trading than what is being represented)?

#29     Nov 25, 2012
  10. Yeah, I remember when a very reputable vendor posted a ranking system called Valueline. It was a big thick book full of information, and a lot of big name firms would always have a copy in their office.

When they went to try to have real money to do what their rankings suggested, they did not perform.

What the marketplace needs is a firm that just has some real deal people who would post their monthly statements losses or not.

This would not be a panacea for all, but would be a step towards what people really want.

They want someone who is trading for a living to which they aspire, and really doing it.

This would be an interesting step.

This could be something like a member of the vendor does an open Top Step Trader type of trial, where the results are obvious.

Now this would be a better attention getter.

Now do not get me wrong, I want good vendors to be around and in business, I want the markets to be full of all types of participants.

I think that there is so much negativeness around that there needs to be some fresh, real approaches to these issues..showing both winners and losers.

#30     Nov 25, 2012