Pristine Website

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by DonDinero, Aug 9, 2006.

1. EricP

EricP

I couldn't agree more. Well said.

#21     Jan 17, 2007
  2. Robzebr

Robzebr

I just bought and viewed Dan Gibbys DVDs Precision Trading on Company News
    Trading the Open and Gaps
    and
    Mastering Breakouts and Breakdowns.

I enjoyed all three and found them very informative. I thought he was a good speaker and held my interest for the duration.

Recommended:)

#22     Jan 27, 2007
  3. mokwit

mokwit

...........by himself.

#23     Jan 27, 2007
  4. Those DVD are the most boring DVD's I have ever watched. Don't bother with them. The DVD's are not put together very well. All they do is talk and show slides. It is very bad training.

#24     Jan 29, 2007
  5. virgin

virgin

Quote from 50 cent:

other than that, pristine has been commonly reputed to be slick, greasy, megalomaniac and very often delusional. velez declares himself as one of the best traders of our time. yet the guy doesn't even trade! that should set an alarm for you.

mokwit

10-29-06 12:10 AM

Hmmmm. All these peoople wit 2-4 posts to their name coming in with glowing posts to say what positive experiences they have had with Velez/Pristine..............................

Hitting the nail on the head 2 times :cool:

Oliver is slickness in person :D

#25     Jan 29, 2007
  6. klam

klam

This attached is screen cap from Pristine room 10 Apr 2007.

Guess who "Guest 178" is?

Guess who "Kaycee" is?

Visit Pristine rooms and online events! You will find a lot of other "members" keenly promoting Pristine educational material!!

:mad:

#26     Apr 10, 2007
  7. I have watched almost every Pristine video available and they're all useful. Most trading videos are mind-numbing in their pace, cadence, content and are also very poorly organized. After watching most trading videos, a person is either asleep, or ready to shoot him/herself.

YES, the techniques given by pristine are very old indeed, but they work! Do they work for you? You have to decide this yourself. Everyone has a different trading style, favorite time frame and risk tolerance. Not all methods will suit you.

Wanna buy Pristine videos? Several times a year, www.traderslibrary.com holds warehouse sales where many Pristine videos are on sale for 10 or 20 bucks. Or try ebay. Buy them, watch them, try the techniques. Then decide.

On another note, there was recently a pretty bad falling out at Pristine. Oliver Velez left to form Velez Capital Management and Michael J. Di Gioia, former Training director for Pristine left and founded RDFN and Titan Trading. Both people have been purged from the Pristine site. It's like they never existed!
    Life goes on.
    Hope this helps you on your trading education trek.
    ... wishing you happy and prosperous trading!
    Bob

#27     Apr 10, 2007
  8. Earlier warnings about Oliver Velez/.

#28     Jan 27, 2012
  9. reputed to be slick, greasy, megalomaniac and very often delusional.

got a negative spread, you can't sell high.

here come the suits.

is that 10w30 in his hair....?

s

#29     Jan 27, 2012