Pristine E-mini Mentorship

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Wood474, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Still need an answer on this.

#81     Sep 22, 2007
  2. I retract my remark about you. Are are an imbecile with no sense of right or wrong. So, I guess what the Nazis did during the war was all fair in love and war, huh? Is that what you were taught in the military?

Don't bother answering, Im already sick to my stomach with you and the other misogynist.

#82     Sep 22, 2007
  3. I'm sorry, I still have not have received your respone to this.

#83     Sep 22, 2007
  4. what's wrong with being a misogynist?

oh by the way....just a reminder...still need an answer from you if you still would like my trading results so we can compare our skills.

#84     Sep 22, 2007
  5. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I have attended their free trials but think u probably better off to get free training here:

http://tradersparadise.blogspot.com/

He has huge new house & ask for u to donate directly to the charities.

Pristine will ask u to get more trainings & subscriptions.

#85     Sep 24, 2007
  6. hcour

hcour Guest

Ha. Good line. Did you come up w/that? I'm going to steal it, if you don't mind.

H

#86     Sep 24, 2007
  7. I have also been looking into Pristine, although I haven't spent any money there. I did purchase some DVDs on another site that sells books, tapes, etc. on trading. Got the ones on Guerilla Trading and Swing Trading.

Although I have read about Oliver Velez and his problems, I was still impressed by the techniques. I have been following them for awhile now and so far, so good. Some 'real' trades, some back testing, some just watching. I still have a lot to learn so I'm cautious for now.

I'm certainly not prepared to spend the kind of money that Pristine requires at this point in my life, but instead, I bought a used copy of the book the two original partners wrote called Tools and Tactics for the Master Day Trader. For me, this seems to be a good start and once I have absorbed all I can from free and less expensive resources, I'll decide what I want to do next.

Since other materials I studied in the past talked about the psychology of trading, their focus on that aspect intrigued me. I have my own personal philosophy about Oliver's downfall. It is probably based more on my own beliefs, but in the book, Oliver talks about how you must love trading above all else. He even says you must have 'agape' love for trading.

For me personally, there is only one place in my life where agape love belongs. I think that someone who places that level of 'love' in something that they do has lost the focus of what is important in their life. I trade because I enjoy it and I want to make enough money to take care of my family, travel, retire and maybe even be able to give to some worthy cause. When I see someone who loves trading above all else - gotta be something warped going on there.

#87     Sep 25, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.