Pristine E-mini Mentorship

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Wood474, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok marines, but you never told us the branch so I guessed.

But I really think you were just a pedophile Boy Scout leader. If you consider the Boy Scouts as part of the military, so be it.

All in fun, of course :)

#71     Sep 22, 2007
  2. I never said Marines either. You don't get to know all that. The point I am making is that you were quick to spout off at the mouth and call me jarhead..and then "guess" that I was in the army.

My point is that you seem to do that for pretty much any topic at hand, as you demonstrate frequently.

Actually I was in cub scouts when I was young if that counts.

#72     Sep 22, 2007
  3. brownsfan wrote this to me in a PM as I referenced in a prior link:

"Statements have nothing to do with this you dumb cunt."

We all have a tendency to get fired up here and make some unsavory barbs, but calling someone a dumb cunt is over the top, especially if you don't know anything about that person.

Like begging for money in a trading forum, and giving out free advice to gullible newbies on trading setups that can't be substantiated with the proof of that those setups work in reality (i.e. trading statements), people like brownsfan should be avoided and ignored.

I hope all the members here and especially at TradersLab think twice before listening to anything brownsfan has to say about trading, charities, vendors, or anything else that might pop into his head to influence others.

He has shown his true colors.

"Give a man enough rope and he will surely hang himself."

#73     Sep 22, 2007
  4. Hey, he calls it like he sees it.

You called me a jarhead...what is so different about what he did?

Don't be hypocritical.

#74     Sep 22, 2007
  5. Still need an answer on this.

#75     Sep 22, 2007
  6. Reaver if you don't know the difference between calling a woman a dumb cunt and calling a man who said he was in the military a jarhead (marine) then you have a lot of learning to do and I'm not going to be the one to educate you.

Are you married? If someone said that to your wife and a buddy of his said "Hey Reaver, he calls it like he sees it," would that be aceptable to you?

I'm sure brownsfan appreciates you defending him, since you seem to be alone in that category.

#76     Sep 22, 2007
  7. Nope, I'd punch him in the face.

But the fact is...if you want to dish it out, make sure you can take it first.

Don't make fun of military members...maybe that is a big deal to some of them....

Here's an example...I am over 6ft and weigh a good 230..I am in very good shape. If some 5'5'' thug life wnnabe walks up to me and takes a swing..I am going to knock his teeth out. I do not take into account that he has special circumstance such as being mentally deificient (obviously) and verticall challenged...he tried to compete and got ripped open..THAT'S LIFE

Fact is...if you go toe to toe with someone..make sure you're ready for anything. words or fists.

So deal with it.

#77     Sep 22, 2007
  8. Still need an answer on this.

#78     Sep 22, 2007
  9. I'm pleased to learn you don't condone that type of personal attack. I didn't think you did.

Regardless of the emotions in the heat of the battle, there are lines that shouldn't be crossed. And now that I really see with eyes wide open what my opponent, brownsfan, truly is made of, the war game is over for me. I have to much self respect to engage any further with men of that ilk.

Do the Cub Scouts have a member on the Joint Chiefs of Staff? :)

#79     Sep 22, 2007
  10. I do in fact condone that type of personal attack. All is fair in love and war.

Reread my post please.

#80     Sep 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.