Pristine E-mini Mentorship

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Wood474, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's the PM I just sent chickie-

[​IMG]

I'm sure there will be yet another excuse to not do this, but we'll see if this little girl can step up and play with the big boys.

:D

If not, then just shut up already Chickie. This thread no longer interests me unless you are willing to actually back up your idiotic posts.

#61     Sep 22, 2007
  2. Oh yeah, what about proving that the Leukemia Society is a 'scam'? Are you just going to ignore that as well?

Let's see the documented evidence that the Leukemia Society is a scam.

#62     Sep 22, 2007
  3. please take this shit someplace else

JJ

#63     Sep 22, 2007
  4. And here's more of the dialogue.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/private.php?s=&action=show&privatemessageid=679380

brownsfan is avoiding the issue. He walks around TL preaching and offering advice to all the members as if he were some great trading guru of our times. I submit he does this because he is a failure at trading, and wants others to believe he is a success.

It's all about credibility and that's why I questioned his motives about raising money from a trading forum, where some people have the financial wherewithal to get taken. But the bottom line is it is a totally inappropriate venue for that.

So let him post 3 months of his statements at TL and prove to the trading community his advice and braggadocio are worthwhile and truthful and then the newbies who he is so intent on impressing will know he is the real deal.

It's a great opportunity for him to really for once and for all shut me up and I will make a public apology and write a nice check to his charity too.

#64     Sep 22, 2007
  5. Yeah man I hear she answers the phone for the Dial a Timmay along with the gay leprechaun.

That's what Sammy B said...he said they don't sell enough chat rooms, so he has to pimp her out freelance style.

#65     Sep 22, 2007
  6. Nah bend over bitch you know the drill LMAO!!

#66     Sep 22, 2007
  7. Reaver go back to the Army where you cleaned the latrines at the officer's mess hall and lit their cigars.

And the posting marathon for Reaver continues folks. He's at 222 and going at a blistering pace.

#67     Sep 22, 2007
  8. Let's do it like y'all do at Trading Zoo....I'll post a daily blog of what trades I took at the end of each day and you can compare them to what the market did so you can obviously tell that I am a good trader.

Isn't that how y'all have it set up over there?
    I'll start a blog and post what trades I took at the end of the day for a week for you...and I am sure you have no problem being asked to take my word for it...since that's y'all's MO at Trading Zoo. Deal?

*ring* *ring* okay, no problem, dial a timmay's ringing...go ahead and answer it..wouldn't want you to be unemployed...since I know you're a "workin' girl"....I'll be here when you get back to hear your answer..

#68     Sep 22, 2007
  9. Actually it's much more than that....More like 1,000 if you count the other aliases here. :p

Army? LOL

You call me a jarhead but then say I was in the army?

okay, thanks for proving my point on many different levels.

#69     Sep 22, 2007
  10. ha ha ha

rotf,

I hear if you rent her in time blocks it's cheaper. They have a referral discount too, just email Sammy B and tell him Timmay sent you, he'll fill you in.

#70     Sep 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.