Pristine E-mini Mentorship

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Wood474, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a perfect example of the type of contribution you're making at TL.

A cheerleader who doesn't have anything valuable to say about trading because of a woeful lack of knowledge or success.

#41     Sep 21, 2007
  2. Yeah you're right. Giving compliments to someone means that I have no knowledge of trading.

Good call.

Arguing with a fool is like spitting on a fish...best not to bother....I don't know what else to say to you.

#42     Sep 21, 2007
  3. You give new meaning to the word "jarhead."
    :D

#43     Sep 21, 2007
  4. Take shots at people brave enough to fight for your freedom of speech all you want.

You dig your own reputational grave....

#44     Sep 21, 2007

5. For your sake, I hope you don't get banned from TL. Otherwise you would have an enormous amount of time of your hands and you might go postal or something. By my rough calculations, you are online and posting there at least 12 hours a day, patting people on the back and making yourself feel important.

Cheaper than seeing a therapist, although you are bleeding the trading doctor, Janice, for all you can get.

Give my regards to brownsfan, the Liberace of candlelabras.

#45     Sep 21, 2007
  6. Don't see any reason why I'd get banned...I'd say I help out quite a bit keeping scum like you off the forums.

I'd say the others there agree.

Hope you can sell some $6000 chat rooms to some more people soon so ol' Sammy Baum doesn't fire you...

#46     Sep 21, 2007
  7. Tandori - get a life, really.

This is a joke.

You get off on making those who are trying to raise money for cancer research. Exactly what kind of scum are you? Seriously.

The 'beggar' and donations have amounted to over $500 currently and have far exceeded our target. This money goes to the betterment of society, unfortunately even for people like you.

So, our drive, which is not over, has been great with the help of TL and others.

Why you want to bash a fundraising event for such a good cause is beyond me. That's pure white trash if I've ever seen it...

Once again, I ask you to post over at TL and expose me and Reav for what we are. PLEASE DO IT ALREADY.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU COWARD?

That's it - just post over at TL that you think me and Reav are frauds and we will take it from there.

And say what you want about my moderated forum. It's been good and receiving great feedback. I ask you this almighty trader - WHAT HAVE YOU PROVIDED TO TL? Are you just another one of the leaches that provides nothing, yet keeps looking for the holy grail?

Once again, go ahead and post some links to threads at TL where YOU have provided trading SUBSTANCE.

What?

Is it getting quiet in here?

I've now asked you at least 5 times to post over at TL and expose me and Reav for what we are and yet you continue to ignore this request. Why is this? You obviously feel strongly about the two of us, so let James know in the open forum that we should be banned. Who knows, maybe it will happen and then you can run over here and cheerlead some more.

SO.... LET'S SEE...

PLEASE POST YOUR GRIEVANCES OVER REAV AND I AT TL.

That's it.

Just do this so we can leave ET alone with your rubbish.

Sorry to the others that are subjected to this junk. I am asking this person to take our biz over to the forum where they are commenting on, yet they refuse to. They keep coming back here. I don't know why they are such a coward.

#47     Sep 22, 2007
  8. How will you and your friend, "Reav" (the intimate nickname you've given him he straps a saddle on your back) be able to debate me now that James has muzzled you and purged the forum all your trash posts?

Over there, you're skating on thin ice. Over here, you can continue to be the liar you were born to be.

#48     Sep 22, 2007
  9. Give me a break. You spammed TL in big red letters on every post you touched, to raise a goal of less than $500? Why can't a big swinging successful trader like you simply write the check yourself, instead of begging newbies on a trading forum?

So you took in $500 and exceeded your goal, but yet you still ask for more money over there. How much is your monthly rent, $490?

TradersLab has 4800 members. My math tells me you averaged a WHOPPING 10 CENTS per member. I think that should tell you and everyone else what the people over there think about you and you're little spam scam.

:D

#49     Sep 22, 2007
  10. And I say you love to hear yourself talk and post "Gee that was real nice," in lieu of anything that remotely has any value to a trader other than a pat on the back.

For you, TL is a baby sitting service for overgrown children and a race track to see if you can make more posts thanking others for theirs than anyone else.

I don't believe TL is giving away a prize for the member who makes the most amount of posts, so take a break and come up for some air.

#50     Sep 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.