Pristine E-mini Mentorship

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Wood474, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Yeah Trex/Spamdori Chick....I\'m waiting....

I never once saw any statements or anything whatsoever that even begain to hint that you or your piece of shit spamming snake-oil wagon company could trade their way out of a paper bag..much less charge $6K to teach someone else...

All I ever did over there was ask for simple evidence such as what I mentioned in the previous paragraph..and that is when your dodging and smoke screening started in full force...

Anyways, brownsfan said it better than I could...

I\'m waiting for your input at TL....

#31     Sep 21, 2007

2. Good observation Trader273.

#32     Sep 21, 2007
  3. True or False: Have all your bashing threads been deleted on TL or not? If the answer is true, don't bother replying. You guys also managed to sabotage the new TL Rant thread with your constant obsession with everything TradingZoo. Looks like that thread is gone too. James must really be happy with you clowns for trying to destroy his nice site and turn it into a cesspool like mypivots. If I were him I'd throw you saboteurs out of there before you stink up the place so bad, no one joins. that what happened to mypivots--the trading communityrealized the place was a joke and now its on a respirator. They get like 2 post a day, both of which are from the moderator who plots pivots.

I have no affiliation with TradingZoo or any other supplier. As I said before, I got curious about them after version started ranting and raving about. I took a free trial and was impressed. I tracked each and every call they made in the room every day and those same calls showed up EXACTLY on their Website.

Instead of asking for their trading statements, why don't you post your own instead of hijacking forums to beg for money for your "charity." Let's see how you're doing since you're so quick to tell newbies how to trade. Back it up.

P.s. Is your pseudo Jerry lewis Telethon almost over? Have you raised $100 yet from the 4,000 TL members yet? And a note to your ahole buddy Reaver: he is behind you in the number of meaningless posts over, so tell him to spend more time to catch up.

"Candlestick Corner" sounds like a Christmas story book for kids. Not worth reading though.

ROFLMFAO.

#33     Sep 21, 2007
  4. They were deleted because there is no need for threads like yours to remain up....pretty funny when you think about it. You are acting as if they were deleted because of our posts...LOL The thread was out of hand and bad for the forum and we all agreed with James on deleting the thread...I don\'t understand your point. But then again, I don\'t think do either...you just spew gibberish without thinking, as evidenced by what you have to say.

But for the record, I have a post dedicated to you and yours on the forum now...and it won\'t be getting deleted anytime soon....

Thanks for keeping track of me though....and you\'d be surprised how many people pitched in to help with the lymphoma and leukemia research...have you bothered to look recently? Even one of the sponsors donated money....

Oh and the rant section is still up you fucking moron.

How do you like your head being on my vendor trophy room wall?

#34     Sep 21, 2007
  5. The threads and posts that were deleted were the ones started by you, so don't try to doubletalk and pass the buck.

Reaver, go back to trading 2 YM contracts in Sim mode and stop embarrasing your self by impersonating a real trader.

P.s. Nice self portrait on TL.

#35     Sep 21, 2007
  6. What self portrait are you referring to? Once again, I don\'t think you are filtering what comes out of your mouth...lol

I haven\'t started any threads about you. Clown.

#36     Sep 21, 2007
  7. Your picture underneath your name: Are you as disgusting as the character in the movie "Predator."

You started threads about TradingZoo and /or you chimed in to ones written by your ahole buddy brownsfan. Don't deny it. All that stuff has been purged and I get the feeling you might be purged too from TL seeing that you you have no respect for James and his house rules too keep the forum clean.

I can't find the new thread about me on TL you started, but candlestick boy, brownsfan, had one there earlier and its gone now. I wonder why? Keep up the good work of embarassing yourself.

#37     Sep 21, 2007
  8. Not as much as I like where your head is...up brownsfan ahole.

:eek:

#38     Sep 21, 2007
  9. Stay tuned to TL to see if I get banned. Sometimes the truth is dirty...just like when you have to take out a terrorist....but hey it has to be done...

We have all had discussions with James....

But, tell you what...drop by TL from time to time and see if I am still around.....

No, I don't look exactly like predator..my hair is shorter. Blame the military for that habit.

You're just mad because you're on the wall in the trophy room.

Sour grapes is all it is....I have been around for quite some time at TL...and James knows I play by the rules....I just don't have a tolerance for spammers like you and yours.

#39     Sep 21, 2007
  10. Also was wondering if you read my post about BnB Analytics hiring....you could probably make a few extra bucks turning tricks for him just like you do for TZ.

Just looking out for you.

I'm just sayin'.

#40     Sep 21, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.