Pristine E-mini Mentorship

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Wood474, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since we're quoting threads at TL, and you quoted a very nice one of mine (DJIA) where calls were made in REAL TIME, show us what threads you have posted in and contributing to the betterment of the board.

Go ahead, I'll wait while you go find them and report back here with all the great knowledge you've shared with the group at TL.

Since you love that board so much, I assume this will not be hard for you to do.

#21     Sep 21, 2007
  2. What the F--k is a TREX? You have some crazy paranoid ideas, Mr. Beggar.

And you are a serial poster; damn look at how many posts you've made in a matter of a few months at TL! Anyone who has the time to post day and night on a thread geared to newbies has a compulsive problem AND an inferiority complex to be a big fish in a small pond. Typical novice behavior.

#22     Sep 21, 2007
  3. Again, why are you ignoring my posts about posting over at TL or how the info you are posting here is completely wrong?

I'm done with you and this thread until you step up and post over at TL.

Until then, you are a waste of time and space.

Mods - feel free to delete this thread or posts from the Zoo spammer, aka Chick. She/he is just looking for publicity for their shit service. They tried to spam traderslaboratory and were kicked out. I suggest you do the same here.

#23     Sep 21, 2007
  4. Another lie from a scammer who is attempting to steal money under the guise of raising money for charity.

Looks to me like the TradingZoo is a Sponsor at TL. You've been staring at doji's hanging men too long, your eyesight is failing you. . LOL

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/sponsors.php

#24     Sep 21, 2007
  5. Hum...Looks like YOUR post has been deleted for some unknown reason. Perhaps that it was full of lies and spam, which is your stock in trade. You've been exposed and now you're in a downward spiral. If I were TL, I'd banish you from posting. Hopefully James is reading this stuff here and will do that.

#25     Sep 21, 2007
  6. Yeah uhhh sure...it was all lies....I never even made any statements you fucking dirtbag....all I did was ask questions...that you couldn\'t answer because you are full of shit. ha ha

It\'s just all sour grapes because James at TL has integrity and won\'t let just anyone spam their board...

Get a life. lol

#26     Sep 21, 2007

7. ha ha yeah that\'s something to brag about...you still pay for advertising, but you aren\'t allowed to post...and no one is going to fall for your bullshit on my watch. LOL

LOL

LOL

Like brownsfan said....shows what kind of people you have working there...and by the way....I wouldn\'t call raising money for cancer research spam...but hey...whatever you say. See you at TL..oh...errr..maybe I won\'t..nevermind. :D

:eek: :eek: oooh gerrfrind I know he dit-uuuhnnn

#27     Sep 21, 2007
  8. ouch....what do they call that....uhh...checkmate? you\'re a fucking spamming loser Trex. Don\'t be mad just because you have been exposed.....

You joined the vendor trophy room with your head on the wall..it\'s okay, it\'s my personal gift to society to take out losers like you.

I recommend you forming a strategic partnership with BnB analystics...I hear they will allow your type of advertising.

#28     Sep 21, 2007
  9. Let's see...

Trading Zoo = banned from TL

Brownsfan019 = still on TL, moderating the Candlestick Corner and getting tremendous support from members for my cause.

So, you tell me, who's winning?

:D

ONCE AGAIN - POST OVER AT TL YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT ME AND REAVER AND SEE HOW IT GOES SMARTY.

GO AHEAD, POST AWAY.

YOU ARE TOO CHICKEN SHIT TO POST OVER THERE. YOU JUST HIDE IN YOUR LITTLE BASEMENT.

So, are you going to do it or what? Are you going to hide or actually call me and Reav out over at TL?

What?

Nothing?

Still hiding?

You are a joke. The company you spam for is a joke as well.

As soon as you post over at TL that you think me and Reav are spammers and abusing TL, then we can talk. Until then, you just hide and try to throw punches from afar. It's too bad that you can't hit shit with your weak punches.

#29     Sep 21, 2007
  10. If this really is a shill, which is pretty obvious it is, for Tradingzoo, dear God this is some marketing strategy. Makes me really just want to sign up!!

You'll probably just say that you have no affilliation with them, and blah blah blah. But, as with most vendors of this type, are full of sh*t. Once again, no where does it show and ACTUAL trading statement. Just because they ( you) can type numbers in excel and put it on a website, doesnt make it true.

Put actual trading statements up and people from these and other boards ( et, tl, and mypivots) will stop "bashing" you.

ps
    heres a book that might help.

#30     Sep 21, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.