Pristine E-mini Mentorship

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Wood474, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I should also point out that you and Reaver SPAMMED Traders Lab so badly with lies and other unfounded crap about TradingZoo, that James was forced to DELETE each and everyone of your threads. At least he has some class as he tries to keep his site clean form vendor bashers like you and Reaver.

#11     Sep 21, 2007
  2. WHERE IS TRADING ZOO NOW ON THE FORUM?

WHAT?

THEY GOT BOOTED?

WEIRD.

MAYBE B/C THEY ARE A JOKE. WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ EXACTLY WHAT JAMES THINKS OF THEM? I HAVE AN INTERESTING PM FROM JAMES ABOUT TRADING ZOO AND THEIR WEB OF LIES...

HMMMM

#12     Sep 21, 2007
  3. #13     Sep 21, 2007
  4. I should also point out that there was no spam on MY part, I was simply exposing Trex and the Zoo's bullshit for what it was.

That's all.

I wasn't spamming for anything smarty. But, please do tell - exactly what was I selling and spamming?

Bottom line is that the Trading Zoo is a complete joke and waste of time and money. I have no problem saying that here, over at TL or any forum.

I REPEAT - STAY AWAY FROM THE TRADING ZOO AND THEIR MANY SPAMMERS OF MESSAGE BOARDS.

There's a reason you guys have to spam as many boards as possible... If your trading results were actually authentic as your site shows, you would have to do ZERO advertising and spamming as YOU are doing here.

#14     Sep 21, 2007
  5. You are a liar and spammer. looks to me like Trading Zoo is still a supported sponsor on TradersLab.

I further failed to mention that because of your caustic insults and false accusation directed to there members, James had to STRIP you of your Moderator status. You seem to F--K up everywhere you go! LOL.

#15     Sep 21, 2007
  6. Wow, you could not be more wrong.

Zoo IS NOT SUPPORTED AT TL. TREX WAS BANNED YOU ASSHOLE.

I was not stripped of any mod status either you retard. You have no idea what you are talking about. I moderate the forum area that I run. That's it. I did not want to be a full fledged mod.

You are not the brightest around, are you?

Still waiting - go ahead and post over at TL you coward.

#16     Sep 21, 2007
  7. I'll tell ya Chick - you are sure showing everyone here what type of people work at Trading Zoo.

You guys just don't get it - the more you spam forums, the worse you look. Hasn't that sunk in by now?

Seriously. Who's the advertising genius over there? I hope it's not TRex b/c he has no idea how to drum up biz.

#17     Sep 21, 2007
  8. I'll see ya around Chick. I have to finish up this trade and get ready for the day.

Again, feel free to show yourself at TL since you are such a big, bad person here at ET with a different screenname. I guess TRex was taken here, huh?

:D

What a joke. Just another thread to add to the list of Trading Zoo spamming threads here at et.

#18     Sep 21, 2007
  9. So how much money have you raised spamming the TradersLab thread for your tin cup? Not only did you spam it, but you did it in on ever page you put your stinky fingers on and in bold colorful type.

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f104/djia-candles-2275.html

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/1276-brownsfan019/

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f18/request-to-fellow-tl-members-2508.html

and on and on and on ad nauseum. The ultimate hijack if there ever was one. Ad your not giving one cent to any charity, the money is going in to your pocket to pay for your trading losses. It is a scam, everyone sees through it, and that's why you collected pennies and not any real money.

Nice job of making a great forum like Traderslab a begging weigh station like a peddler on the streets of New York City. Oh well, carry on looking at your spinning tops, hanging men and all that other candlestick nonsense that you cherish and love. if that stuff worked everyone would be getting rich.

PS, the ES is not the rice market in the 16th century. ROFLMAO.

#19     Sep 21, 2007
  10. It's called a signature line, look into it.

Guess what? I change the signature line and just like that it's gone.

So, please share - what's the problem with raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society? Why do you hate this organization so much?

If you want to call me a spammer for a non-profit group that helps to better society, I am all for it.

You on the other hand Trex are just a spammer for a loser organization like the Trading Zoo.

Do you see a distinct difference in what each of us spam for?

You still have not responded to my post at TL - please, step up and show yourself you coward. Are you too obtuse to how silly and ridiculous your posts are? Are you afraid to show yourself there? I would think not, so please reply over at TL.

#20     Sep 21, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.