Pristine E-mini Mentorship

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Wood474, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wood474

Wood474

Hey, I'm thinking of doing the Pristing E-mini mentorship. I'm not new to trading as such, but I am to the e-mini. Has anyone got any feedback at all?

Thanks

2. Surdo

Surdo

Pristine is 100% pure unadulterated snake oil, buy a book for 1/1000th of the cost.

Did you notice their founder Oliver Velez got fired from his own company?

surdo

3. Wood474

Wood474

Thanks. I had some concerns, but was maybe giving the benefit of the doubt that they had turned things around. Appreciate the advice - funny, like the way you put it!

4. Most of the people whom had a problem with Pristine attribute it to Oliver Velez who is now operating the sugar coated HLV trading under the new name of Velez Capital Management.

Sources close to the company humor at the fact that Oliver Velez is not a profitable trade. However his marketing techniques are polished with snake oils.

5. Check out the TradingZoo. Although this and other forums have bashed this thing to no end, the fact remains that not one TradingZoo member has yet to post anything negative about the program and I understand why.

You can draw your own conclusions after you take a free trial. I did. I was extremely impressed, but I didn't sign up up because I'm already consistently making a great living from trading.

6. I love the - I checked them out and was impressed, but I don't need them - threads...

Why bother spending time there if you are making a good living? Doesn't add up.

7. Yep, what a bunch of bullshit.

Tandori Chick you already have started all kinds of shit here at ET about Trading Zoo...now you hop on the thread acting as if you are merely a casual observer...LOL

Here they go again.

8. Because a person named Version accused me of being a shill and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

9. Coming from you, a forum posting addict on TradersLab with nothing meaningful to post except things like "gee, that's real kool." or endless happy faces, it goes in one eye and comes out the other.

God only knows why James has allowed you and you partner in grime, brownsfan, spam his forum with pleas to raise money for an alleged charity. What have you raised so far from his 4,000+ members now? $89.25 cents. If you had any success in trading, you could make the donations yourself instead of begging the members.

Pathetic but not surprising. Just another scam I guess.

10. Get a life loser.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Could this be TRex in disguise?

Perhaps.

Please - since you are all knowing - share with us here or over at TL what value you've provided to any forum. If you need to me step up, just send me a PM at TL and I will direct you to the MANY threads that I've started and continue to post in.

If you think the Leukemia Society is a scam you are a real piece of shit. I mean that with all sincerities. People like you deserve the disrespect you receive here and other boards. Learn to show some respect to a foundation working to improve the quality of people's lives you asshole.

#10     Sep 21, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.