Pristine chatrooms - worth $750? or no..?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jedi_trader, Feb 19, 2002.

1. remember, there's no quarantees with these systems, chat rooms, and processes, and whatever protections, expectations, obligations or even confirmations that a call is actually real or being traded are all "signed away" in the enrollment agreement.

you could also:
    ..invest that $750 in a college fund
    ..sponsor a child for a summer
    ..give your parents, in-laws, other-family a gift
    ..pay for a new computer system
    ..buy 50 more shares of that last stock...

shame on you, if curiosity keeps you paying for more than a one time try....

#31     Feb 20, 2002
  2. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

You can do the free trial.

I beleive it is good for certain traders. One of my friend use the trding room & like it.

#32     Feb 20, 2002
  3. I can tell you that I have found the chat room to be profitable for me in the past. I have learned, however, that trading tools are only as good as one takes the time and effort to understand them fully and apply them effectively to their trading strategies. While this sounds obvious, I find that most do not give this the due diligence it deserves.

The bottom line is that if it makes you money, then it's more than worth the price of admission. I guess you could say it's equal to three 1/4 point profitable trades to pay for the service.

#33     Feb 20, 2002
  4. many good postings.. maybe it is nice thing, to see if, all customers can rate sites some way, so we see what all think..not a few only

the more i read, it seems some are right posts, some are by people who have something to get, ads i think mostly

and why is this realitytrader sites so many posts here, it seem maybe they are snake oil advertising here..

is it not a discussion site, thise elite trader, or is it just big advertising place?

#34     Feb 21, 2002
  5. Eldredge

Eldredge

I have been trading pairs since October, and have been fairly pleased with the results. I have had to modify my strategy somewhat, and it seems to be working well now. My concern is that the trading environment of the last few months may be somewhat atypical. For those of you trading pairs for a while, have your results in the last few months been fairly typical, or have they better or worse than usual?

I am concerned about having a change in market conditions significantly impact my P&L. I have been profitable every month since October. Is this a good indication that I will continue to be profitable. Or, is it a good indication that I have adapted to an unusual market and will be taking a big hit soon?

#35     Feb 25, 2002
  6. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

unlike other chat rooms you can learn something with other services at Pristine's.
    Nothing that special or new. But at least no fundamental bs or stupid things.
    Is it worth the money ? anyway I don't think any chat room is. Even free.

however, I must admit that I think Pristine does not cover pro trading. Swing trading is OK. I used to love this style. it was great during the bull years. nowadays I prefer something tighter (faster) and multi time frame (seems contradictory but is not).

tntneo

#36     Feb 25, 2002
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

Tradertechniques.com is NOT free, why promote it that way? And in your first 4 posts you've already spread these two urls around on 4 different threads?! I know, I know, you're just trying to do a public service. :)

#37     Feb 25, 2002
  8. Gold_Rik

Gold_Rik Guest

It sure is Very Free....Try to Join the Chat You tell me. Do your homework...We do daily classes in there..Matter of fact were doing one tommorrow

#38     Feb 26, 2002
  9. Gold_Rik

Gold_Rik Guest

Matter of fact If you need with some setups give me a yell...You will see many of us more than happy to help out

#39     Feb 26, 2002
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

I guess I got thrown off when I went to tradertechniques.com, clicked "How to Join for Trial", then under "How to Join Us:" I read:

Your Trial membership will last for 3 Trading days. After that you may use a credit card application. If a check is preferred, please contact an administrator and make a request.

I dunno, sure doesn't sound free to me... :)

#40     Feb 26, 2002