Priscilla Chan just made $9.5 billion dollars today!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, May 20, 2012.

1. it seems to me this fellow planned out many aspects of his life with the various manuevers he is doing. Maybe he is not as dumb as he looks...or has good advice.

ES

#31     May 20, 2012
  2. sle

sle

You are forgetting a rule of 3F - "if it floats, flies or fucks, you're better off renting it".

#32     May 20, 2012
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

He rejected a 50 Billion dollar bid from Microsoft. I think this guy knows what he wants and is smart enough to get it. I would wager his wife is a superb girl.

#33     May 20, 2012
  4. pupu

pupu

I saw a documentary about red hairs some time ago; It said they are to go extinct within a few generations or something like that.

#34     May 20, 2012
  5. Surdo

Surdo

I heard from Harvard circles that she likes it in the bung and is known to get kissy kissy with her girlfriends after a few glasses of wine.

#35     May 20, 2012
  6. Suckerberg wears a hoodie for wall street and a tie to get married. Just goes to show you what he thinks of his shareholders LOL

#36     May 20, 2012
  7. Actually I think that says alot. It means if he wears a suit, you know he's gonna fuck you!

So I guess its good he doesnt wear a suit & tie for wall st. :p

#37     May 20, 2012

8. I dont know about that. For some reason, I feel like someone that owns his own yacht,or has his own leerjet, is a hell of a lot better off than me! :)

But maybe next time I'm cramped next to 2 fat guys in coach on american airlines, I'll remember how much better off I am than the guy flying his own jet. :D

As for the women...I dont know if you are better off with a woman that you can "rent". I've seen how renters take care of their apartments and how dirty they leave it, versus someone that owns his own home. But hey...some people can't afford to "own" :p

#38     May 20, 2012
  9. zdreg

zdreg

all woman are immoral is true but man have honor makes you a male chauvinist pig.

#39     May 20, 2012
  10. zdreg

zdreg

unless she is barefoot and pregnant you are still renting her.

#40     May 20, 2012