Priscilla Chan just made $9.5 billion dollars today!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, May 20, 2012.

1. I try to confine my posts to the realms of realistic possibility ;)

#21     May 20, 2012
  2. There is something very unattractive about being with a woman who ONLY wants your money. Also Supermodels are not like prostitutes where you pay them and they go away the next day. They cling to a guy with money and they want you to buy them cars, jewelry or even set them up with a checking account before they give up anything. Then if you try to go to another supermodel, those girls are crazy enough that they will poison your food, or get their REAL boyfriend who is 6'6 and 275 pounds and all muscle to come kidnap your ass and ransom you, but the person they are asking for the money from would want you dead because they stand to take over everything you have. Or the boyfriend might just plain kill you because the supermodel girlfriend told him to.

Of course you have to be pretty smart like zuckerberg to understand the consequences of your actions like that. Wouldnt expect you to understand. :p

He is much safer with a girl that was with him before he had money and he knows it.

#22     May 20, 2012
  3. even a prostitute that you are paying for an hour of her time will get shitty with you if you imply you also like the other prostitute. The important thing to remember is that men have honor, and all women are immoral.

#23     May 20, 2012
  4. And you know this through your extensive experience of dating 'supermodels'? Come off it.

#24     May 20, 2012
  5. you don't have to date a supermodel to know how a woman who wishes she was one will treat you when you don't make her feel like one anymore.

#25     May 20, 2012
  6. DT-waw

DT-waw

Notice:

Bill Gates: red hair, blue eyes.
    Zuckerberg: red hair , blue eyes
    Anders Breivik: red/blonde hair, blue eyes
    Prince William: red hair, blue eyes

#26     May 20, 2012
  7. reminds me of when I was bouncer at a bar in SF. They told us, "Anyone with blue eyes gets in no questions asked." By midnight the whole waiting line outside was nothing but blacks, hispanics and asians.

#27     May 20, 2012
  8. You just found out most religious people are hypocrites now? most these assholes, keep god only in their mouth, never in their action, judging people the way, people should looking at them as weirdos. I don't believe marriage, but good marriage is rare and hard to come by, if it does, cheery it.

most so called "Supermodel" don't have good baby bearing body, chance are high, their mind are already corrupted by its industry, substance abuses are common.

#28     May 20, 2012
  9. Hmm also of note...Pharaoh Ramesses II also had red hair and so did King David. Can't be sure about eye color, but since about 98% of all redheads have light color eyes, its likely they had blue eyes too. Interesting that so many powerful people have had hair especially when considering red hair only runs in 1% of the worlds population.

#29     May 20, 2012
  10. Ireland Rules!

#30     May 20, 2012