Printing money will lead to market recovery; agree?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Option Trader, Mar 26, 2008.

1. ^have you ever heard of Ricardian Equivalence?

You seem pretty igorant, hedgefundtrader. Honestly. You might be a good trader, but you'd make a horrible investor or policy analyst.

#31     Mar 30, 2008
  2. zdreg

zdreg

this was the south american solution peron and SA till ten years ago.
    you americans better get off your high horse because there will be a day you will be so poor that china won't sell to you.

#32     Mar 30, 2008
  3. Printing more money leads to a beautiful phenomena that you must experience first hand to truly appreciate:

Book a ticket for yourself and whoever you wish to accompany you for the paradise vacation of a lifetime, to Zimbabwe.

They take American Express, I think (just make sure it's a black),

[​IMG]

at some of the fancier joints. If not, take either one of these if you want to be able to eat:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#33     Mar 30, 2008
  4. printing more money has put our dollar in the toilet - uh ...supply and demand

#34     Mar 30, 2008
  5. [​IMG]

#35     Mar 31, 2008
  6. Humpy

Humpy

The obvious way out for the USA is to have a "fire sale" of US assets..................
    I'll start the bidding for Disneyland at 1m dollar er I mean 1 Euro

#36     Mar 31, 2008
  7. So true.

[​IMG]

#37     Mar 31, 2008
  8. ^yeah, I know from Boston Public Schools....spitting distance from Harvard, and yet the kids carry guns instead of books. Gotta go to the burbs to get a mediocre education, and to a 40k/year private to get standard Canadian education.

I'm in Canada now. I'm amazed at the quality of public school grads. I'm a U.S. public school grad, but was smarter than 99% of my classmates. In Canada, I'm at ~70th percentile.

#38     Mar 31, 2008