Principal: 'Nothing wrong' with naked Swedish students frolicking with farm animals

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jammy, Nov 23, 2010.

1. c'mon dude, lighten up if you were even partially referring to my post which was an indirect retort to that ever negative mister t wannabe, which must be confusing to him as he seems as antiblack as any one of the most extreme racists in the p&r forum.

anyway, i live in thailand half the time which seems to be the sexual deviant capital of the world (the "hostel" movies were based on the deviants here) and most of the depraved twisted fucks that make the headlines are indeed europeans. to me, the current catholic church scandal strengthens the argument that blind suppression of urges without wisdom (among other things) leads to sexual perversion. i did not say that it did not happen in europe 'cause it definitely does but my point was that the young kids in sweden must not be force fed the unnatural shame of nudity (as a child) and though the peds may be lurking around them (as i said), they and their parents aren't sweating it (perhaps they should be as sweden has uber high rape rates).

even here in sadly pedophile friendly thailand, kids are in no way afraid to talk to strangers and an adult they don't know can come up and pat them on the head or play with them, etc. seems more like when i was growing up in the states, before the edicts of fear were handed down and now, smiling easily at a child may give rise to a growl from their freaked out parents. on that, seems as if the US has become relatively uptight.

all said, there are pedofreaks all over the world but IMO, the condition is most likely to occur in the provincially minded folks that don't give a shit about others (e.g. clubber lang)

if not discussed on the anonymous internet, where do you suggest bro?

#11     Nov 24, 2010
  2. r-in

r-in

Yes, I said I wouldn't respond, but you had a very good response, and I agree, and think it deserves further response.
    What needs to be done is a world renunciation of the piles of crap that rape children and a public out cry, world wide against it to put it to as minimal level as possible. I don't think you could ever end it completely as much as I would like to see that end.

#12     Nov 24, 2010