Prince Philip - Banned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spitfire, May 10, 2004.

1. mark1

mark1 Guest

I ve just chosen the path of good manners, and yes I agree with you that's the beauty of this site, I can assume exactly the same thing about you, and nobody get hurt and offended

#21     May 11, 2004
  2. Just curious.In one breath you say he is a troll.Then you say insulting people is not tolerated.Aren't you a hypocrite?

#22     May 11, 2004
  3. Just for the record,I enjoyed PP posts,mostly.I think it is obvious he is a knowledgable trader,albeit a very opinionated one.I think it is a shame we ban people for being themselves.Some people are just too sensitive.God bless,PP,all the best.

#23     May 11, 2004
  4. mark1

mark1 Guest

fyi
    http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

#24     May 11, 2004
  5. traderob

traderob

I liked Prince P. too, I think he had alot to offer, given time.
    That said, he was misguided (IMO) in his attacks on samson and well deserved a good banning.:)
    Hope he returns though.

#25     May 11, 2004
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Maybe richtrader can explain the point of banning somebody when all they have to do is create a new name and be back on in minutes . . . :confused:

#26     May 11, 2004
  7. So you think by defining him and labeling him you are not insulting him?Remember the golden rule.I also think you are mis-representing him.I know for a fact that he has given some excellent advice to people.He has wry sense of humor that some people don't get,but that doesn't make him a bad person.Some understanding would not go amiss on this entire website,as well as a better sense of humor.

#27     May 11, 2004
  8. Spitfire

Spitfire

He prefers a good spanking, acording to his wife. But on the issue of samson - trust me that guy is a fucking idiot. Read through a bunch of his posts. Anyway, he wins - today is my last day posting. I just can't stand reading such bollocks.

#28     May 11, 2004
  9. Am I to understand they banned Bundmaster?That's a shame because he was one of Christ's staunchest supporters.Even though he was quite vulgar at times,I liked him.

#29     May 11, 2004
  10. mark1

mark1 Guest

By any chanche did you read his posts?

I'm not labeling him, he chosed to act that way, how do they say in USA...if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck ....

#30     May 11, 2004