Prince Philip - Banned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spitfire, May 10, 2004.

1. Spitfire

Spitfire

Did you ban Bundmaster too?

#11     May 10, 2004
  2. Unless you are just here to have some fun, which is what I am starting to believe, you should try and change your ways.

It is pretty clear that you are an extremely bright guy, but the "attack-attack-attack-attack-ban-i'm the victim" cycle needs to stop and is getting old. You've been doing it since the old vinny-shortboy days two years ago when I came on here.

So why would you change now?

#12     May 10, 2004
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Doth protest too much.

#13     May 10, 2004
  4. Spitfire

Spitfire

Actually I only joined this year - seriously. And I'm no victim, trust me. But thank you for the compliment - my kids would disagree.

Yes I do want to have some fun, but you will find there are some posts out there with some pretty damn good advice - it's just that the monkeys don't complain when they don't understand.

Here's the thing. If you want me to go away, just say so and it is done. Don't ban me too, just ask me to go, and that's it.

Good luck to you.

I'll pass your regards on to PP tommorow

#14     May 10, 2004
  5. Spitfire

Spitfire

Did he?

#15     May 10, 2004
  6. Spitfire, I know you are not vinny, as Richtrader says. Would you care to confirm this as you don't want to be confused with that bozo (vinny).

#16     May 10, 2004
  7. Spitfire

Spitfire

Indeed not. I am not anyone but me. And anyway, I truly only joined this spring. Vinny shortrousers or who ever - never heard of them.

And to the world at large:

Since I am a real trader, and have 'a few' mates in trading, whilst we may seem to be the same person, we are, in fact, all separate. Consider that, since we are all real traders, and mostly share the same opinion, then that may just count for something.
    Having regard to the fact that we are all exceptionally good at what we do. I would go so far as to say that I consider at least one of us to be one of the best traders in the world at any given moment in time.

So, don't like it???? - great, good for you. You won't bother reading my posts then will you.

#17     May 10, 2004
  8. mark1

mark1 Guest

He is a troll and deserved the ban, this is not your home, so please be nice or someone will show you the door soon or later.
    Insulting people is not tolerated even if you are a champ.

simple no?

#18     May 10, 2004
  9. whats the big deal PP was an alias one of many he's back already :)

#19     May 10, 2004
  10. Spitfire

Spitfire

I appreciate that you have chosen your mentors to the best of your ability. The great thing about this web site is that after you have lost all your money, you can still keep posting and chatting with your other highly sucessful mates about what nearly, could of, should of, would have. assuming you can afford internet access.

This then is good bye. Good bye.

#20     May 11, 2004