Primerica

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by moneygreen, Jan 20, 2011.

1. jo0477

jo0477

LOL, Bob, you're a riot! between this response and the "interest of bonds thread" (Classic stuff if anyone hasn't seen this yet check it out, I still can't believe its real!)

Quickly becoming one of my favorite posters, keep the laughs coming :p

JO

:D :D :D

#11     Jan 22, 2011
  2. Actually I do. I was a broker at a real brokerage firm and anytime I came across crap that primerica put people in, we quickly got it out of that and into real investments.

As a stock trade, no idea - was just pointing out that these clowns are known for going on message boards trying to pump their stock up. Again, could be part of this week's homework assignment along with peddling term insurance on their friends and family.

#12     Jan 22, 2011
  3. I worked for them for a few years about 25 years ago when they were AL Williams. Back then term insurance was the exception to the rule, not a lot of companies were even trying to sell it. Hardest work I ever did in my life and it taught me many people are dumb as rocks, keeping whole life products even after seeing what a rip off it was. Tough time in my life doing that MLM shit, I sold a lot of product but didn't do good at hiring people below me to sell. NEVER again did I do a MLM and never will. I've never been a cheerleader type guy and not a group type so it really wasn't cut out for my personality. I was getting out when they were changing to Primerica.

#13     Jan 22, 2011
  4. BwPirt

BwPirt

My roommate is involved with this company, his wording is the same as the guy on here who works for them. Based on the chart, I wouldn't buy. That's just me though.

#14     Jan 26, 2011
  5. PRIMERICA INC COM $29.72 I got in at 17.00

I been quit for a long time because I know actions speak louder than words. I have to say I have made a great run with this stock and I will watch to see if it goes higher. Out of the 100 shares a bought, I will sell off 50 of them this coming week and let the rest ride.

Happy Trading! :)

#15     Sep 8, 2012
  6. If AAPL had $6B in assets would it be a buy at $675? Who knows, as the number is completely arbitrary and lacking reference. The weekly bear reversal a month back should be a caution. Looks like a short to me.

#16     Sep 8, 2012