Prices for charting packages

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by bearcats1980, Jan 10, 2011.

1. What is the going rate for a basic CQG charting package these days? I cant find any pricing info on their web site.

Any other good charting packages comparable to CQG?

Thanks

2. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

I would throw NinjaTrader in the hat. For charting only its free however and if you only need EOD data, you can get that free from Kinetick. If you need real time data, any of the following data/broker feeds are supported.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/tour#Connect

3. Ray, I need real time charting for 40 seats. Can you give me a charting package with real time updated charts for free x40? I have my own proprietary back end and am not a customer of any of your preferred/accepted software providers on your list.

If anyone has a multi-license real time charting package with CQG or another vendor, please PM me if you can help me get a feel for pricing.

Thanks

4. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

I can get you the software free of charge and data per month through Kinetick starts from $50 per month excluding exchange fees. Send me a private message and I can discuss your requirements in more details considering you need 40 seats.

5. just21

just21

If NT did spread and ratio spreads it would be a competitor to CQG but it does not. (2*ZN)-ZB for instance.