Price of components of ETFS in real time

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by zdreg, Dec 1, 2020.

1. zdreg

zdreg

Is there a service which provides this info? Or the largest movers in real time?

2. 2rosy

2rosy

all realtime data feeds provide this. components of most etfs are stocks

3. zdreg

zdreg

I am looking to enter a ETF symbol and the information on components to show up in real time.

4. SunTrader

SunTrader

TradeStation RadarScreen windows can comprise whatever selection of stocks you come up with. Most be plenty of similar offerings out there. For the right price.

5. zdreg

zdreg

I don't seem to get my point across. I am not trying to enter a list of stocks. I am trying to enter an etf symbol and the list of components with their prices etc, should come up. Is that doable with tradestation radar alert.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

There are index (S&P, Dow, Nasdaq, CBOE) and industry category lists, as well as you can generate custom lists of your own, but there doesn't appear to be pre-configured ETF specific lists ... so no.

7. zdreg

zdreg

That is life. An answer starts with plentiful to not doable at the suggested place.
    Thanks for following up even though the answer turned out to negative.

8. 2rosy

2rosy

9. SunTrader

SunTrader

Oh it is doable alright but not without some work upfront.

If you are talking a handful or so. If it is the whole universe of ETF's then no way - take days/weeks to put in place.

Also max number of symbols displayed, at any one time, would be a consideration as well.

10. zdreg

zdreg

Exactly. The purpose of this thread is to find a filter, provided by some service, which will achieve my objective.

#10     Dec 1, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.