"Price goes to size"

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TraDaToR, Jan 5, 2011.

1. EXACTLY.......do women go to SIZE or to lack of size???

This shit is so simple......NOTHING at all complex! :cool:

#31     Jan 6, 2011
  2. There are many games played with size. A lot of it is fake and will be pulled off at the first partial fill for instance (FAK/FOK orders). If I take CL, this happens a lot in congestion areas/slow market. That said it is interesting to see how true size is handled by the market.

#32     Jan 6, 2011
  3. stock77,erc,

AMT and lurefo are making single points about size and price.

Tbe more encompasing topic goes back to "tape reading"

in those days, we looked at the OP topic more closely since the overall size of markets was much smaller.

We understand your point that dealing with the current plethora of informatiom and/or having an inferior display and being unfamiliar with the non public indicators.

Lurefo points out that games must be kept track of. Three such are monitord on the DOM.

He also points out that the T&S is THE non game that shows 1/2 the trade on the DOM. Thus, by knowing to bias of "smart momey" (I use two T&S's as most do) we "read" the brains separately from the chaff.

One note about the games: the level the game is played at is qualified by the size of the account. "smart money" is very focused and highly informed.

Some day you, 777, may run with this crowd and when that happens you will know what is going on because you are a player and have acquired the vocabulary (so you can follow as well as ask pertinent questioms)

As AMT says, when you can differentiate the big dicks from the others, you will then understand where he "strategists" (the girls in AMT's example) are going.

The keys to getting up to speed in recognizing the informative nature of display panes is to arrange them according to their information impotance and to have annotation export automatically down the chain of importance.
    In this regard, color coding priorities and rules are very important. Thus I have a derivative orientation and I regard successive derivatives.

If you pay attentions to the girls you can see them accelerating as well as decelerating. As SCT traders know we use smippets to note acceleration into annotating points. For the opposite of price going to size anippets are used to dispay the zones on all integrated panels by color coding.

I recognize Stock777's sniping at my comments is a consequence of his lack of an established orientation.

The markets are very very informative. Ax a person grows in skills and knowledge, his tactics and strategies become more sophisticated and elegant. There is no Macho in expert trading; it is more like a plateau where the contexi is support, comfort and confidence.

Price and size is probably where it ends in sophistication. Two strategic facets rule in the end. A person becomes empowered to stay in the market all the time. The continuing goal to meet is to be on the correct side and take every profit segment by segment. The trader's focus is anything but stops. Since it was a topic in Tucson, I made a report and assocoated video on the 12 most common stop strategies. In the end stops are not possible (as expected size precludes using stops sincesize would precipitate cascading (cascading at one's disadvantahe can be preventer)) in trading; skill and knowledge replace using stops as size maintainance becomes primary.

My view is to go to where the person is as I work with him and draw him toward my plan, strategy and routine; it is the shortest distance beween two points. Our team has reviewed my deductive path copiously. Also the paths not followed have been explored to reason through their limitations.

ET is mostly the record of people getting stuck at dead ends. The five major hazards peopl;e persist in following are:

1. Entry/exit trading,

2. Up/ Down oreintation,

3. Leaving out leading variables of prive,

4. Recognizing turns occur at the two extremed of volume.and

5. Mot at the beginning of retrace or reversal doing the appropriate and necessary differentiating.

So price going to size is a cure for replacing 1 and 2, putting size back inot the picture to handle 3 and 4, and deing able to differentiate retraces and reversals.

#33     Jan 6, 2011
  4. my only real question is , do those posts come from a computer shared by the ward, or is it unique per inmate?

#34     Jan 6, 2011