Price foretells tsunami wave lambda

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by deadbroke, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leader up, now leader down? Huge, huge down volume

[​IMG]

#91     Apr 19, 2010
  2. Nasdaq versus S&P

if the scenario depicted in chart is correct, the top is in. Note the throw-over.

[​IMG]

#92     Apr 19, 2010
  3. #93     Apr 19, 2010
  4. DSI (daily sentiment index) = 92 = Lalaland

options traders sentiment = off the charts = COMPLACENCY = admiring the huge new stretch of beach

Insiders selling 6 times > buying = they've seen the receding waters, know what's coming, and are now bolting for the hills

----------------------------------

[​IMG]

#94     Apr 19, 2010
  5. Bakinec

Bakinec

I remember someone else on ET saying that insiders were selling 5x more than buying last summer. Oh wait, was that you?

How many times has Prechter failed in his forecasts in the past? One would have to live older than Methuselah to make money trading his advice, and that's only if they didn't get a 100% drawdown in between hoping and praying.

#95     Apr 19, 2010
  6. EURGBP .... Euro vs Brit. Pound Sterling

This is a very important cross because Sterling health overall reacts bigtime to it.

If what I am considering in the weekly chart is correct, i.e. the wave 4 triangle, then a huge rocket move to the north is to be expected. Furthermore would I be right in expecting this rocket to be an an extended wave 5 ??

If this is the scenario, then expect Britain to be in a shitload of trouble as depicted on Page 1 of this thread.

Need to review the daily some more to clear up some fuzziness but this is what I am thinking now

[​IMG]

#96     Apr 19, 2010

7. That was ME and all recent posts say STAY LONG but TOP is imminent.

:)

#97     Apr 20, 2010

8. --------------------------------------------

Continue to stay LONG

if/when close < 10,990, close Long & go Short.

+++ Short with close < 10,835 as in above post.

#98     Apr 20, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.