Price and Volume

Discussion in 'Journals' started by dbphoenix, Feb 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Once upon a time, I had a website. A fan wrote an introduction for it that impresses me as much now as it did then. Unfortunately, I can't reproduce it exactly as it was, but close enough (all that's been left behind is a bit of illustration).

Given the ET restrictions on file size, I can't upload the whole thing at once, so I'm dividing it into five parts: the introduction, the stories of each of three travelers, and the conclusion. And given the fact that I'm using what amounts to a shareware PDF writer, I can't offer as professional a presentation as I'd like. But then it's the content that matters, isn't it?

2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

The First Traveler

3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

The Second Traveler

4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

The Third Traveler

5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Epilogue

6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

This effort will focus on price and volume action and interaction as they illustrate the principle of demand and supply.

The attached was written around '97 and revised a bit the following year, but the principle of demand and supply hasn't changed since the first trade took place thousands of years ago. Since the file is too large for ET, it'll be uploaded in four parts:

Part One

7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Part Two

8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Part Three

9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Part Four

10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix