Price and Volume

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ganesh6, Jan 5, 2008.

1. ganesh6

ganesh6

hi,

I always see that people saying that price and volume are
    the most leading indicators.

Can someone please recommend a book to understand the
    relationship between price and volume.

Thanks for any reply. :)

2. doli

doli

Wouldn't using a book be better? Faster?

3. With the greatest respect to one of our ET mods, SCT seems to me to be about as far as you can get from the spirit of pure price/volume analysis, and simple is the last word I would use to describe it. Those charts you guys post up look like something out of Heavy Metal Meets The Matrix (I'm thinking of theose blue ones posted in your thread). The terminology alone would take you 6 months to figure out.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Charting the Stock Market: The Wyckoff Method by Jack K. Hutson

The first one I've read the second I have not.

How I Trade and Invest in Stocks and Bonds by Richard D. Wyckoff

5. TraderNik, trust me, I felt like that many moons ago, I didn't understand what was going on no matter how hard I tried. To cut my story short one day Lady Luck looked at me and made it possible for me to meet Spyder! :D

Thus my journey began, I met some good folks on the way, they often repeated, "keep doing it" meaning keep drawing channels then slowly I began to understand Hershey language. Now I believe I am fairly fluent. I consider myself lucky to have met so many generous people, who have helped me along.
    :p :p :p

6. Stickky Stock Charts, it will teach you basic technical analysis with the most important chart patterns and how to use volume with them. Very easy to use book.

7. dozu888

dozu888

#10     Jan 5, 2008