Price and Volume - What Say Ye ?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by easymon1, Aug 12, 2020.

1. easymon1

easymon1

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %%
    ITS more helpful to use a real stock or ETF symbol;
    yes sir. YES [ your excellent stock is not a real stock or ETF]……………………………………………...

3. Justrade

Justrade

@ 26:30 he talks about lots of volume happening at blow off top though (all those exchanging of shares)
    I also liked how when I stopped the video it showed Karen the supertrader(ya right) on the timeline

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I say Steve Bigelow is shit. So say we all!

5. easymon1

easymon1

lol, tell us how you Really feel, on.
    You been at this a while, what's your take on price and volume as tools in trading.

which of these two statements would you more closely support?
    __"...I basically focus all my energy on looking at price and volume movements ..."
    __ "...price and volume have nothing to do with each other ..."

6. Overnight

Overnight

Price action. Volume is bunk. (But remember, I trade only index futures at this time. It may be different with stocks, so no idea on that.)

Here's how I feel about these people looking back at their charts and saying, "See why this happened? Look! It is so clear a caveman can do it!!".

What I want these bastuds to do is post a real-time chart and say, "Look here's what it is going to do!"

7. I trade price and sometimes volume on the 1 min charts in ES. If I’m basing a trade off the 5 min, I don’t use volume. Volume doesn’t always sync up with price But when it does for my system it’s always a higher percentage play. Don’t wanna argue with anyone whether it works or doesn’t work. Works for me and that’s all that matters

8. easymon1

easymon1

Overnite, says post a real-time chart and say, "Look here's what it is going to do!"

Your Boy Steve Bigalow does that for $0.00.
    are the calls any good? hellifiknow, let's see what happens to these two fresh calls....

call #1 - EB - "...implying a lot more upside..." - - EB produced the probabilities of a bullish flutter kicker signal at a breakout level upon a positive open.
    queued...

call#2 - ADS - "...meaning a lot more upside..." - - ADS is getting set up for of forming a bullish Doji sandwich breakout of the 50 day moving average, confirming a fry pan bottom breakout.
    queued...

https://stephenbigalow.com/blog/august-10th-market-direction/

-
    https://stephenbigalow.com/blog/august-11th-daily-market-comments-3/ "The transportation index showing good strength is a sign that there is not any selling pressure yet in this market"
    Donchian General Guide - Item #10 - https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...t-right-here-baby.335635/page-16#post-5175135
    caveman trading.jpg flutter kicker.jpg

9. Overnight

Overnight

Today is August 12th, not August 10th.

@easymon1

10. easymon1

easymon1

Today is August 12th, not August 10th.

can't get nothin past you sherlock.
    so how did the free calls perform? the guy does what you asked for, The calls were made ahead of time.

What else would you like? How are the trades panning out?

#10     Aug 12, 2020