Price and Volume: Strategy

Discussion in 'Journals' started by dbphoenix, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I find it helpful to think in terms of when and where a reversal is likely to happen.

Where... at a prior S/R area.
    When.... after a significant trend.

So its helpful to do some study, and determine what is "significant."

When I did this study, I found that for me, about 70 5min. bars was the "minimum" of significant. (nq)

After that many bars have past in a trending action, a potential successful test was more likely then a ret.

#71     Jun 28, 2004
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

This is excellent work, Mishka. I don't know you, but you obviously have put a great deal of thought into this, not to mention the time you've spent studying it.

Since I'll probably be closing the thread, I'll respond to your annotations via PM sometime today.

Good stuff.

#72     Jun 28, 2004
  3. timbur

timbur

Thanks db for the effort and assistance you've provided. I find myself reviewing and re-reading your files quite often. It's amazing what I notice on the 3rd or 4th reading that I didn't pick up on the first.

#73     Jun 28, 2004
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I'll be happy to work with anyone who wants to open his own journal, which is the offer I made in the other thread, before opening this one. But this has already become far too bloated.

#74     Jun 28, 2004
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

At dbphoenix's request this thread has been closed. I strongly recommend that some people take him up on his very generous offer:

"I'll be happy to work with anyone who wants to open his own journal."

#75     Jun 28, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.