Price Action

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Outlawed_One, Mar 19, 2010.

1. No.Heat

No.Heat

I only speak of the things I do know and price action I do know very well.

Notice how no one responded to my question, it is not as trivial as you make it out to be, and clearly not required for profitable trading since I never found the answer to such question.

It is now clear you are very upset because of my criticism and you have taken the level of communication to lower levels, if you can't speak in a civilized manner while you are debating please just don't address me in the future.

I still don't know to spot programmed trading and how to profit from it, I'm not ashamed to admit it, it might be an ego game for you but for me it's only about the money.

#41     Mar 21, 2010
  2. Nexen

Nexen

You know Conkspot I went back as you did and read NH's past posts and found some very high quality suggestions and barely no questions. It's clear this guy knows his shit, the way he speaks the things he says. Just examine his definition of price action, imho, on the money and very articulate.

On the other hand with you we got a new account, a screenshot with useless indicators and a whole lot of cursing.

I dont know bud, dont think you got a case here.

#42     Mar 21, 2010
  3. No.Heat you said someone has taken the communication to lower levels... how about your own statement:

The moment you add indicators to highlight price action is the moment you add crude oil to Whiskey, you basically, fu** it up.

Is that a communication at a level that meets your high standard?

I usually shy away from mindless shouting matches. Some of the posters here seem to believe very strongly in looking at price charts without any added information to trade. That's great. Good for you.

That is one way.

The moment that you said basically all other ways are trash. Well...

You are no different than those who believe in (whatever religion you believe in) is the only religion in this world and all other religions are trash.

Same as those who said:

I have never met any day traders who make money. or

Looking at more than 10 monitors are for pigeons. or

I only look at 15-min charts. 1-minute charts are all noises.

(The above 3 statements are not my creation. They are actual posts in this forum.)

#43     Mar 21, 2010
  4. price action does not require any indicators. Price action is based on the high and low bar per bar

#44     Mar 21, 2010
  5. Does anyone have a link to the post where someone from Anek's group was talking about how all the HH/LL stuff mentioned in that thread, all the indicators, etc. (and in the .doc) isn't how they actually trade? That they don't "go with the trend" and they routinely and accurately call tops and bottoms?

Then again, a bunch of people say Anek isn't even a trader and all his charts are posted after the fact, etc.

#45     Mar 21, 2010
  6. No.Heat

No.Heat

A few Anek facts:

- Most definitely a trend trader

- Does not trade like the AHG thread

- Hates indicators

- Can routinely call bottoms but only on uptrends

- Can routinely call tops but only on downtrends

- Rarely takes heat on trades, if he does, it's probably a loser.

#46     Mar 21, 2010

7. There are not many members on here who can actually read price action. The reason for this is because they do not know why or how price is moved.

How do i know this?

Most members on here use charts only, and have only ever used charts, so they do not possess any real trading knowledge, and so give out incorrect information on price action.

#47     Mar 21, 2010
  8. Yeah, I wish there was a way to put a quick summary of threads. It would be nice, because this thread does have some good stuff.

Thanks for everyone who is sharing their views on price action. I am learning a lot from you all!

#48     Mar 21, 2010
  9. Yeah that sounds about like what I heard.

What was the point of the AHG thread? To throw everyone off?

#49     Mar 21, 2010
  10. No.Heat

No.Heat

You would need to ask him.

#50     Mar 21, 2010