Price Action Strategies

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by krtrader09, Dec 23, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

#41     Feb 4, 2010
  2. Ya, Ive seen these on youtube by oztrader. Interesting stuff. What do you do, wait for this bar, then take the break of the low?..whats the entry rules?

thx

kon

ps. Nial fuller had a thread on forexfactory a while back, but got shot down by some of the other members saying that he "stole" one of the senior members trading style, then began to market the system, and started his own service.

It's a BS controversy, but whatever.

#42     Feb 4, 2010
  3. cvds16

cvds16

that's not a pin bar, just a normal bar ....

#43     Feb 5, 2010
  4. yeah they are gay about that stuff like the senior member created candlestick trading or something..

#44     Feb 5, 2010
  5. Nial just has a really great way of explaining price action setups. He didn't steal anything so far as I can tell. All the stuff he teaches is any price pattern book like Pring on Price Patterns or whatever. He does teach the "fakey" setup which I have not seen in any books, I believe that is his patented setup. But yea, that forexfactory controversy is totally bogus. Anyways, I have learned most of my trading setups from Nial's course, that is what I geared this thread towards as well.

#45     Feb 8, 2010
  6. [​IMG]

#46     Feb 10, 2010
  7. cvds16

cvds16

and once again that's not a pin bar ... start to do some reading before posting ...

#47     Feb 10, 2010
  8. cvds16,
    Thanks for your critiques, however unfortunately you have not figured out yet that trading in general is more of an art than a science. I consider the previous two pin bar postings to be pin bars because they had tails that were rejecting a significant support/resistance level and the open and close of each bar were very close together and within the previous bars range. I do agree that they were smaller pin bars and had they occurred at a different spot I would not have considered them viable setups. Please think before you tell other people to "do their reading", I have been trading price action setups for years and profitably I might add. There is inherently a level of discretion involved in any trading method and price action is no different. Thanks.

#48     Feb 10, 2010
  9. speres

speres

dude I dont mean to be rude but that tl looks drawn after the fact ......

#49     Feb 11, 2010
  10. Of course it is drawn after the fact. I am just trying to show my take on price action. I am not trying to make live trading calls.

#50     Feb 12, 2010