Price action and market participant

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by phattails, Sep 7, 2008.

1. rawfist

rawfist

When exactly are your page long NLP rants going to translate into profits Jack?

You've been doing this for years and none of your followers have made a cent and your track record consists of loss after loss with nary a winner among them

#31     Sep 8, 2008
  2. So when did you exit and at what price?

#32     Sep 8, 2008
  3. For two reasons:

1. What you posted wasn't said on the tape, and

2. we were only doing a capital increase of an order of magnitude.

some of the people in the meeting were trading 10,000 dollars in stocks; others were trading 100,000 dollars.

In particular the group was interseted in increasing their capital (small and medium) to an order of magnitude larger in a reasonable period.

I chose a pace that was 1/4 what the market's pace was to allow for the learning to happen without being discouraged.

One of the traders wanted to get to a million dollar level and he had 100,000 by that time in the markets.

You cannot listen to the audio and understand it and understand that two groups of different people are listening to it and interacting by speaking.

going from 10K to 1 million is two orders of magnitude and would take 200 days if the person was learning and working at 1/4 the pace of the daily market offer.

I referenced a 77 page doucument that has the four streams of capital the guys going from 100,000 to 1 million were using during that period of time. In that you will notice the stock battin first on one tean was being held and was sold during the description. it was held for several days and was a position well over 25,000 dollars ( a quarter of the original starting capital). you can see in the text and from the charts, the stock made 10% on friday and on Monday when it was sold it made about 3 % by part way through the day when a crossover day was required because the HOT list demanded it. Several other similar cross over trades happened as well. One of the new hold went up about 15% that Monday as shown.

As in the 2003 before and after example where the action and slope was annotated a few days before the trade, you get to see the hand written scanned list that shows the sequence of crossover trades up to four days in advance and you get to see the first day of how it wnet after the planned trading was written out.

I don't care that you can't follow the audio discussion nor do I care if you cannot understand PVT trading. when you post the shit you do you look like a jerk to those who trade PVT. A lot of people are like you and can ID with you; who gives a shit?

I am just replying to yet another of your bullshits posts because it gives a lot of people and me, especially, a laugh.

Have you noticed yet that you have given us any of your bullshit on the 77 page document entitled "Putting the Pieces Together".

#33     Sep 8, 2008
  4. rawfist

rawfist

You can't hide behind you prolific paper trading on this one Jack, anyone can hear for themselves what you said.. how is it that you can never make good on your boasts?

#34     Sep 8, 2008
  5. rawfist

rawfist

Drivel, pure and simple.. you can't trade.. all the blather in the world can't hide it.. if you had any control over your own mind you would be a successful trader instead of an internet clown

#35     Sep 8, 2008
  6. Bullshit! I can't believe you're denying it. Do you think we can't hear?
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1gi2qygm3yh

#36     Sep 8, 2008
  7. I don't know what your problem is, dude. You are obviously religiously following everything that's been written on SCT and PVT topics.
    Can't you see the black outside bar that started as an FTT intraday, actually turned into a flaw, known as stall . And even if you confused stall with an FTT, the next two bars do not show what must come next after an FTT ( no black volume).

When what must come next, does not - corrective action follows. That should be an answer to T666 sufferings.

So, again, what seems so confusing about this pic, Steve?

#37     Sep 8, 2008
  8. jd7419

jd7419

I got my ass reamed by a few gausians today in rimm, but I picked my self up and came back after I failed to transverse my fist through my monitor this morning.

#38     Sep 8, 2008
  9. what actually happened is that Jack arrogantly bought into a 3 week old downtrend that continued down for another 3 weeks after he bought

#39     Sep 8, 2008
  10. rawfist

rawfist

He probably thinks we are all as deaf and senile as him

On the upside Jack is old enough to have made a $100 in a million days :p

#40     Sep 8, 2008