Price action and market participant

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by phattails, Sep 7, 2008.

1. We just had 35 points of Dirac delta in the ES, hope your gaussian filter didn't choke on it.

#11     Sep 8, 2008
  2. What is PA?

#12     Sep 8, 2008
  3. "If you were one of the big players, how would you hide your footsteps?"

Bad question, as the big players don't necessarily want to hide their footsteps. With winners, you can get things to move more your way when you promote your position. It is with losers that you want to hide your position.

#13     Sep 8, 2008
  4. Could be your father, Pennsylvania or Price Action.:)

#14     Sep 8, 2008
  5. I have challenged captain Jack before to trade against me live and now I will challenge you as well in attempt to prove the Hershey BS is just that ... BS

If you don't want to do that I would be glad to post my EOD charts and show you all my entries and exits just like Jack. Those results are even better than my real trades as I have yet to take a loss after determining my entries and exits once the market has closed.

And son, I have been in this business 23 years and profitable, what's your story?

#15     Sep 8, 2008
  6. I think it is PA from those old MA and PA Kettle movies.

#16     Sep 8, 2008
  7. Neoxx

Neoxx

:eek: :D LOL!

#17     Sep 8, 2008
  8. gucci

gucci

I'm not your son... That would be a shame. You can challenge me. I can not trade and I stand for it. I would lose all my money in the process. I'm still learning. Now you have my story.
    Would that soothe your ego? The point I was making is that Jack is still trying to help. And I'm not backing up here. You in contrast are still trying to impress someone with YOUR PERFORMANCE!!! How old are you??? You should be around forty by now... What a waste of time. Try to do it with your empathy. You can't... I guess you'll have to look up the meaning of the word. If you don't use it, you loose it.

23 Years. Anger. Hate. Proving. Waiting to show how worthy you are.What have you really achieved..? What is it exactly?
    I just hope, that all the money you can earn with your experience can somehow contribute to your being satisfied with your "achievements".

#18     Sep 8, 2008
  9. Your right, please accept my apologies. My Failure To Traverse (FTT) has brought me shame.

#19     Sep 8, 2008
  10. gucci

gucci

And all other very profitabe traders in your league understand now that I should be a looser and YOU is an ultimate WINNER? Is YOUR EGO still striking? Good trading to you.

PS: Please don't resort to faked apologies. The lovely Britney draw much more attention with her faked virginity.

#20     Sep 8, 2008