Presidential Speech Most Dishonest In Decades

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 14, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Mr. Obama packaged his poison in the rhetoric of bipartisanship—which "starts," he said, "by being honest about what's causing our deficit." The speech he chose to deliver was dishonest even by modern political standards. The immediate political goal was to inoculate the White House from criticism that it is not serious about the fiscal crisis, after ignoring its own deficit commission last year and tossing off a $3.73 trillion budget in February that increased spending amid a record deficit of $1.65 trillion.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...6260911986870054.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop

2. Yannis

Yannis

Ditto

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c74xZB0_35w?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c74xZB0_35w?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

:(

3. Hardly a surprise. He LIED HIS ASS OFF TO GET ELECTED.. and about nearly everything else since.

Except for one MAJOR thing... his desire to "fundamentally transform America"... read... "TRANSFORM AMERICAN INTO A COMMUNIST-LIKE SHITHOLE WITH LEFTISTS IN CONTROL OF ALL OF OUR LIVES"...

On this promise, he has been faithful. Problem... most people were blinded by "hope and change" and couldn't "read between the lines", and didn't know what kind of crap they were getting into when they bought into his false promises and lies.

ODUMBO HAS TO GO, AND THE SOONER THE BETTER! HE'S PUBLIC ENEMY #1 TO EVERYTHING AMERICA HAS EVER BEEN!!!!!!

(BTW... I hated Bush, too.... but not nearly as much as I hate this ASSHOLE!)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

4. "Obama’s speech was fundamentally unserious, a rant that should have been committed to the White House blog rather than in a national address. If this is what passes for a major policy speech, this administration has completely run out of gas."

5. Yeah,a real leftist.

Were Bush and Romney" transforming AMERICA INTO A COMMUNIST-LIKE SHITHOLE WITH LEFTISTS IN CONTROL OF ALL OF OUR LIVES "when they were implementing these policies ?

Iraq-Bush policy.Bush signed the deal to withdraw troops before Obama took office

Afghanistan-expanded former Bush policy

Homeland security-expanded former Bush policy

Stimulus-Bush had 2 stimulus packages

Bail outs-continued Bush's polices of bail outs

Taxes-extended Bush tax cuts,Obama's stimulus package contained 275 billion in tax cuts or credits

Obama care-Obama care was the Republican Congress health plan in the 90's and later Passed by Mitt Romney in Mass

Deficits-unlike Carter and Clinton who had balanced or near balanced budgets,Obama has record breaking budget deficits like Reagan and Bush

Amnesty-attempted amnesty for millions of illegals like Reagan did and Bush and McCain tried to do

Oil-signed a bill that allowed more oil drilling right before the gulf spill

Gitmo-allowed Bush's torture prison to stay open

6. pspr

pspr

Do they put glue on the seats to keep everyone there? Paul Ryan was invited to sit in the front row by Obama. If I were him, I would have gotten up and walked out. Maybe he was in shock.

7. I see you added that after my post to seem like less of a hypocrite

8. You would have ran to come here and complain to us.....Paul Ryan wants to be part of the solution .

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Obama is simply a damned liar. That was the most hateful presidential speech I have ever witnessed. Obama is inciting class warfare. An unoriginal speech by a spectacularly unoriginal man.

The Prez is a Putz. :D

10. Ricter

Ricter

You have your thinking mixed up here. Was it the most hateful, or was it unoriginal?

#10     Apr 15, 2011