Presidential Candidate Ron Paul Gains Popularity on the Internet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nabuchodonosor, May 31, 2007.

1. To join Dr. Paul's youtube group, go here and click subscribe.

Presidential Candidate Ron Paul Gains Popularity on the Internet

Pittsburgh-native Dr. Ron Paul has become an internet sensation, according to his website www.RonPaul2008.com.

The Ron Paul 2008 site states that he is the most requested Republican candidate on Eventful.com, a site which allows users to request that a person (usually an entertainer) visit their area. In addition, the Ron Paul 2008 site reports that Dr. Paul has twice as many You Tube subscribers as all of the other Republican candidates combined.

A visit to the Ron Paul 2008 profile on MySpace shows that Dr. Paul has 22,430 friends on the popular internet networking site. While this is significantly less than Hillary Clinton's My Space friends total of 81,078, it is more than Barack Obama's My Space friends total of over 21,000. (In comparison, an unofficial MySpace for Rudy Giuliani registered almost 5,000 friends while John McCain's MySpace page registered 34,458 friends).

Followers of Dr. Paul have not only shown their support on the Web, but have also written to their local newspapers in order to request additional Ron Paul 2008 presidential campaign coverage. The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports receiving numerous emails from readers across-the-country demanding to know more about Ron Paul. One email, from David Gould of Redding, CA reads "Ron Paul is our only hope and you people in the media know it. Please give him a chance and report the polls right as he is our only hope, for your children's sake, PLEASE."

What has sparked this widespread public interest in the Ron Paul 2008 presidential campaign? Perhaps it is his almost-renegade approach to politics. The Ron Paul 2008 website describes it this way: "In the words of former Treasury Secretary William Simon, Dr. Paul is the "one exception to the Gang of 535" on Capitol Hill." Unlike many of his counterparts, Ron Paul does not take part in the congressional pension program and Dr. Paul does not use all of his yearly congressional office budget, giving the remainder back to the U.S. Treasury.

Ron Paul could be considered an anomaly not only in Congress, but in the Republican Party as well. Like many Republicans, Dr. Paul is pro-life and has never voted for federal restrictions on gun control. However, in contrast to his Republican counterparts, Dr. Paul did not vote for the Iraq War and is a firm believer in balanced budgets. In addition, Ron Paul voted against the Patriot Act, which gave the government additional search powers in an attempt to combat terrorism.

Sources:
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/263850/presidential_candidiate_ron_paul_gains.html

2. achilles28

achilles28

You're a fucking troll.

The worlds biggest Jew hater aligns himself with 911 Truth and Ron Paul.

What a coincidence!!

Go back to your cave you neocon piece of shit.

3. Actually, I am not a Jew hater, nor am I an anti-Semite. I think I will have to clarify a few of my positions.

I have a great deal of respect for specific, anti-Zionist Jews who do actually mind their own business. Prior to the 1940s, 90% of Jewry were anti-Zionist, orthodox and not involved in the anti-Goyim behaviour of some of their brethren. Liberal Jews and Zionist Jews made up only about 10% of the Jewish community before the 1940s, and although they excercised a disproportionate amount of power in gentile societies; I.E they were responsible for the Bolshevik revolution and (modern style) liberalism, they were in all sincerity condemned by the majority of their coreligionists. Today, all of this is gone and most Jews have become hateful supremacists, gentilophobic and doing their best to undermine western society.

But that doesn't mean that I don't have a great deal of respect for traditional anti-Zionist orthodox groups such as the Neturei Karta, who have lost 99% of their community during the last 70 years.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

I believe Ron Paul to be the best candidate for America and for that reason he has my support. Albeit he is not perfect, he is still a very good candidate who, in my opinion, ought to be supported by anyone disillusioned with the current system.

4. jsl50a

jsl50a

jsl50a, best lover in the world, states jsl50a's website.

The jsl50a site states that he is the most requested lover in the world, a site which allows users to request that a person (usually an entertainer) visit their area. In addition, the jsl50a site reports that jsl50a has twice as many You Tube subscribers as all of the other lovers in the world combined.

Followers of jsl50a have not only shown their support on the Web, but have also written to their local newspapers in order to request additional love making sessions with jsl50a. The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports receiving numerous emails from readers across-the-country demanding to know more about jsl50a's member. One email, from David Gould of Redding, CA reads "jsl50a is our only hope and you people in the media know it. Please give him a chance and report the pole right as he is our only hope, for your children's sake, PLEASE."

What has sparked this widespread public interest in sex with jsl50a? Perhaps it is his almost-renegade approach to love-making. The jsl50a website describes it this way: "In the words of former Treasury Secretary William Simon, jsl50a is the "one exception to the Gang of 535" on Capitol Hill... If you know what I'm saying"

Sources:
    http://www.jsl50ashotlovin.com