Presidential Candiate Frist Hopes Free Speech and Dissent are Not Seen By Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 12, 2006.

1. So this is how it starts. What's next? Dueling sources? Come on Zzzzzz. Certainly you are smart enough to know the differences between a democracy and a republic.

The USA remains a republic.

- Spydertrader

#11     Mar 13, 2006
  2. Hey, you began with a stupid, meaningless, and fully off topic technical argument, I am just responding to your stupid play....

#12     Mar 13, 2006
  3. I answered your question - correctly I might add. Not a suprise you would characterize correct answers to your own questions as a "stupid, meaningless, and fully off topic technical argument."

ROFLMAO.

- Spydertrader

#13     Mar 13, 2006
  4. The question was not directed at you.

Doh!

In fact, it was rhetorical in nature.

Nothing quite as foolish or nerdish as people who step up to answer rhetorical questions, especially when they do so with technical answers to what was not a technical question.

However, keep up the stalking like behavior......it is fitting.

#14     Mar 13, 2006
  5. You posted the question in a forum for all to read. I submit that since I remain a subset of all, your question was directed at me. As such, I answered it - correctly. Mysteriously, whenever anyone has the temerity to point out your flawed arguments, you toss out the stalking accusation. I wonder why that is ....

Isn't it about time for a few more tangential personal attacks? You know. The ones where you don't actually call the poster names, but use derogatory comments to describe their contributions to the discussion.

- Spydertrader

#15     Mar 13, 2006
  6. It was a rhetorical question, obviously not directed at you.

Doh!

What kind of genius answers rhetorical questions in a public forum.

Uhhhh, apparently you.

Who repeats over and over that they correctly answered a rhetorical question?

Uhhhh, apparently you.

What kind of genius answers rhetorical questions with technical splitting hair answers, that are irrelevant to the discussion or topic, or general gist of a thread.

Uhhh, apparently you again.

Here, let me intentionally missssspellllll some words so you can corrrrrect them, pehaps that willl givvve youuu sommeethingg toooo doooo.

What kind of person takes great pride in their ET handle, always remembering to sign off with it?

Uhhh, apparently you again.

However....Please continue....this is great! It is like writing a book, and getting free world class illustrations in a book when you publish it in order to enhance the text.

p.s. As far as contributions to the discussion and the topic, it would be nice if you actually moved in that direction, rather than trolling.....

#16     Mar 13, 2006
  7. I wonder what manner of psychosis presents symptoms which include talking to oneself?

Right on schedule. After the tangential ad hominem attacks, and derailing the thread yourself, you request the thread be brought back on topic. As if answering questions posed in the thread somehow now falls under the definition off 'off topic commentary.'

Hilarious.

- Spydertrader

#17     Mar 13, 2006