President was "humbled" by his NPP win???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 151, Oct 9, 2009.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

You are a complete fuckwit. Truthers believe the Bushies had a hand in the attacks. I don't think the Bushies had advance knowledge of jackshit, that would be attributing a level of competence to them that they have never demonstrated. I just don't think they cared when or how an attack on US soil would occur. They planned to take advantage of it and use it as an excuse to invade Iraq, which was the overall goal all along.

Of course they had to do so by way of Afghanistan because the evidence said it was the Taliban who aided and abetted al-Qaeda but the Bushies managed to lie their way into Iraq eventually.

And they had fuckwit reactionaries like you cheering them on all the way. No wonder you're a complete waste of space: you're obviously dead from the neck up.

#11     Oct 9, 2009
  2. I'll take him at his word ...

perhaps his new found humbleness will dissuade him from the notion he can do better for the millions of individuals than they can working on their own behalf.

as for "nuclear-disarmament" ... HELL IM FOR THAT TO!

btw ... One Term.

#12     Oct 9, 2009
  3. What is a "truther?"

Sounds like some lame Nancy Sinatra song.

#13     Oct 9, 2009
  4. Good God. You're talking out of both sides now. Keep going, this is good stuff!

Oh, and here is some more truther info:

See how that corroborates your quote on top!? Which you're now trying to claim you don't believe in from your quote on the bottom.

Truther is as truther does. Wacko!

#14     Oct 9, 2009
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

You really are a total dumbass so I'll try not to use too many big words.

The truthers believe the Bushies knew specifically about the 9/11 attacks: date, method, targets, etc. I don't think the Bushies knew jackshit, only that an attack would take some time and some place, because they left the country wide open. They wanted an attack to justify invading Iraq and they knew an attack was probable (especially since they ignored Hart-Rudman) but beyond that, they were content to stay ignorant and concentrate on lowering taxes for greedy corporations and raping the middle class.

For all I know, the truthers are right but it really doesn't matter because the end result is the same. Nonfeasance is just as evil as malfeasance when the miscreant knows that nonaction will result in a very bad outcome.

#15     Oct 10, 2009
  6. Because Obama is intelligent enough to be held accountable. He understands the harm he is doing.

Bush was like giving a toddler a loaded handgun then blaming him for the consequences.

#16     Oct 10, 2009
  7. Ricter

Ricter

"Harm" is not a given, as you've written, it is clearly debatable.

#17     Oct 10, 2009
  8. 151

I did and you were wrong. Humble has a couple similar meanings none though that would apply correctly as a feeling one has when given a prestigious award.

#18     Oct 10, 2009
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

Obama: "I am both surprised and deeply humbled."

hum·bled

1. To curtail or destroy the pride of; humiliate.

2. To cause to be meek or modest in spirit.

Obama was saying that he felt modest about being unexpectedly granted such a prestigious award and he recognized it was as much a call to act to deserve it as it was for past achievement.

#19     Oct 11, 2009
  10. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ENAV_UoIfgc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ENAV_UoIfgc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#20     Oct 11, 2009