President Truly Loathes Planet Earth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jstanton, Mar 12, 2004.

1. ===
    Excellant ;
    global warming is big bunch of garbage &'' right scientists'' have different figures.

So called scientists mocked R Reagans '' star wars''
    and Soviet generals admitted it helped put them out of business.:cool:

#11     Mar 12, 2004

2. LOL

:D

#12     Mar 12, 2004
  3. Have any new material? Same line is getting old.

#13     Mar 12, 2004
  4. rottenwood- Check out this guys post on how to set up a NP (non profit) to circumvent paying taxes and his views on religion. Talk about hypocrisy, but what do you expect from a liberal. If this is the liberal and moral elite count me out.

#14     Mar 12, 2004
  5. doubter you should doubt yourself if you haven't already.

Your form of morals was forced into your brain by other brainwashed idiots that recite 4000+ year old god shit. You don't have a clue about my NPO or what I'm doing with it other than what I stated. If you want to discredit me you will have to do it in another way.

In no way is anything that I do immoral. You wish my doings are immoral. Your words are slanderous. Even if I get a break from the 35% of the revenue which is allowed to be disbursed for whatever puposes, I'll still have contributed 65% to the environment, so fuck you. What act of altruisim have you ever performed in your entire life?

You're an insulted god idiot.

#15     Mar 12, 2004

6. It isn't an old line, but do have a single authentic line? Or are your remarks limited to the scope of being juvenile?

#16     Mar 12, 2004
  7. Exactly! The environmental movement is all about money and not even near the environment. Liberal save the owl eggs kill the babies.

#17     Mar 12, 2004
  8. rowenwood for president! :D

#18     Mar 13, 2004
  9. nitro

nitro

#19     Mar 13, 2004

10. Damn right!

#20     Mar 13, 2004