President of Finland on meeting Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bugenhagen, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Shhhh don't tell the conservatives what this Finnish pinky is really thinking.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

not the president of finland though

3. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I thought the smart people would play along. Oh well.

4. Overnight

Overnight

Bugenhagen likes this.
  5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Rob Paulsen the voice of Pinky.

I flew up to Finland from London for just a day to make love to a beautiful Finnish girl to invited me and see the aurora for the first time. Eight months of aurora a year and that night, cloudy. Well I said to myself, screw you Finland, so I did.

I did not see a reindeer either.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

You are an idiot SlutButtFart

7. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Freak. There is a strongman somewhere you should be man crushing on. Be gay but not whatever you are as it is just "nasty".

Here is another like yourself under the skin in the news this morning. Same with the ISIS Muslim guys, plenty of your type in evangelicals and the Catholics.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...womens-rights-church-missionary-a9146836.html
    US pastor who broadcast ‘hate against women’ on Rwanda radio station arrested for disturbing peace
    Gregg Schoof apprehended after criticising government shut down of ‘Amazing Grace’ radio

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Another perfect example of the LacesOut mancrush gang.

Lets not get started on whatever is going on with that Ayn Rand "woman" from Thailand who also finds women "weak".

"FYi - I have been trading options for >40 years. I am female but think F are weak. I have my home in Bangkok but travel a lot - currently in Costa Rica. I have lost more than most people on this tread will ever make."

Sure.. writes from the perspective of a man in the US all the time though.

And then there is Treefrog.. "giggle".

Be grateful for a bit of comedy as reality around here with the conservative "men" is just tragic and gross.

9. LacesOut

LacesOut

Why not get your Colombian Skank to microwave you up a burrito?
    Loser

vanzandt likes this.
  10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Hmmm, "loser" who flicked away like a rolled snot three of your kind and probably 90% in the disappearance of another two of your old bros before hoes. You can't protect your buddies LacesOut, sad really. Enjoy Easymon though, I'm sure he is making up for the guys you got along with so well and miss terribly.

Man Bugenhagen is a hard case sometimes. You probably feel an urge to ballwash Bugenhagen.

Movie you will like, involves your kind of men.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9356952/

Watched it as a random pick, eyebrow raising but yeah Fargo-esque enough to finish. You more than anyone will identify with these married straight guys who just happened to like err.. pleasing a powerful stallion (literally) together.

#10     Oct 9, 2019