President of Brazil Chastises Obama over U.S. monetary policy, fiscal discipline.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 10, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Turns out the emerging countries dont like the krugman/keynesian policy of attempting to inflate our way to prosperity, we are in a race to the bottom folks, lets see who can destroy their currency the fastest.....

<iframe src="http://content.bitsontherun.com/players/Obo3bdZd-dh3Zgtip.html" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Fuck Brazil.

There were in bed with Iran up 'till about last week. Let them take New American Dollars for their commodities and then see what they're worth lol.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I hope you mean the country and not their President. LOL
    That is one ugly bitch.

4. pspr

pspr

Didn't they get together with China in calling for an alternative reserve currency? And then Obama went running to them to guarantee loans so they could drill some vast oil field they found off their coast and then offered to buy the oil.

Screw Brazil, China and Obama. (but not that woman in the video and I'll send IQ-47 to screw Obama)

5. BRICS . . . . Brazil Russia India China and South Africa recently met in New Delhi India and agreed to form a new Development Bank promoting free and preferential trade among themselves IN THEIR OWN CURRENCY.

Billions of consumers just waiting to be tapped.

6. jem

jem

tr/billions of currency just waiting to be turned into euros or dollars right after the wire transfer.

7. Not true Jem. . . . they're just waiting for the right time to free float the Yuan.

8. jem

jem

yes... I agree the currency to be in would be the Yuan for the spike. Pun intended.