President Obama at the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 1, 2011.

1. <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n9mzJhvC-8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Loved the intro :D :D :D

3. Elder000

Elder000

Who the hell cares what that 3rd and Final Anti-Christ says. :D

When will you start a thread about Bilderbergers or The Pentagon money sucking machine.

When are you going to get tired of discussing puppets and presidents :cool:

These threads on ET are tiresome and give us nothing, just a whole lot of BS and failed dogma.

When are you gonna grow some balls and talk about real issues.

We are waiting

Sorry to break it to you but your voice won't be necessary when collapse comes.

Are you waiting for collapse to talk about meaningful intelligent issues ?

4. This was brutal

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mv4MzaGk2VI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Hey, you beat me to it! I wasn't aware of your thread when I started a similar one a few minutes ago. Fortunately, your thread was brought to my attention by ET's hall monitor.

Great stuff, eh? Some of it was art. :D

6. I loved it.I wish they would have been rougher on Trump though :D

7. PS.Gabflys thread has the full versions

8. Obama is a lot better at dishing it out than taking it. He went from that hypocritical speech in arizona about toning down the stridency to all out partisan attacks in about three days.

Last week the talking points went out from Axelrod to the liberal media to take down Trump at all costs. Is it just a coincidence that half a dozen liberal media figures tried to outdo each other calling Trumpo a racist for...well, i'm not quite sure why he's supposed to be a racist. You can bet that will be the response though if he tries to follow up on those calls for obama's academic record, transcripts and test scores. The White House and obama media are determined to suppress them at all costs. Wonder what they are so afraid of?

9. Why would Deomocrats want to take down a party clown? If anything, I think they would love for Agent Orange to run for president. At this point, the only serious Republican is Romney. However, the Right has yet to take him seriously. The Tea Par-tay is too busy comparing period costumes with one another and listening to Trump tell them how great he is. Par-tay!