President Kennedy's solution to our flawed financial system.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by g222, Aug 16, 2011.

1. jem

jem

#11     Aug 16, 2011
  2. g222

g222

Quote from jem:

And what if he had succeeded?? No more central banking system ... no more 'debt money' ... no more debt. It had been done twice before in our history with tremendous success. Now, I don't mean to imply that there has ever been a little whispring going on behind closed doors, or anything, but ... there's a small group of families who always stood to lose untold wealth and power whenever central banking systems have historically been threatened ... and I gotta ask myself ... "self" ... would I believe that these people were ok with that??? Could there have been communication between them?? I don't mean a RICO-type thing... maybe just a simple text. No intention to harm anyone over a few gazillion bucks ... or anything.

#12     Aug 16, 2011
  3. My 'bullshit' description is based on factual evidence, rather than belief, as I have mentioned already. In terms of that evidence and the debunking of the conspiracy theory, I have mentioned a source. If you google G. Edward Griffin you'll find a very detailed discussion of the issue by someone who's no friend to the Fed. If you want me to give you the link, I can do so.
    Well, that may be the case indeed, but it's not what I am disagreeing with. I am just saying that this particular conspiracy theory is rubbish, nonsense, bollocks, etc. If you want to know why, pls see above and let me know if you want the link.

#13     Aug 16, 2011
  4. Said powerful families live in a fantasy land. They were born into wealth and to hell with losing it. They have enough power and wealth to protect their power and wealth.

Personally I think a sniper team should put all these families to death targeting one member at a time.

#14     Aug 16, 2011
  5. Eight

Eight

I love to think about Kennedy conspiracies..

It was some mob guys!! Hell yes!! It's entertaining to think about some high level mob guys sitting around when one of them says "we gotta kill Kennedy, we'll do it so high profile that nobody could miss it"... the other guys are looking at each other with eyebrows slightly raised and thinking "who gets this guys' share of the business after he's gone?"

#15     Aug 16, 2011
  6. g222

g222

Quote from Martinghoul:

[Qoute]My 'bullshit' description is based on factual evidence, rather than belief, as I have mentioned already. In terms of that evidence and the debunking of the conspiracy theory, I have mentioned a source. If you google G. Edward Griffin you'll find a very detailed discussion of the issue by someone who's no friend to the Fed. If you want me to give you the link, I can do so.[/quote]

I’ve done a ‘little’ reading about our current monetary system and its history, and along the way, have come across a couple of articles by and about Mr. Griffin. Being far from an expert on the man, I would indeed appreciate any link you could share that could shed some new light on what I’ve read thus far:

On the one hand, an article addressing his ‘conspiracy’ theory indicated a lack of definitive proof either in favor of or against the idea that 11110 had anything to do with Kennedy’s assination, concluding therefore that the ‘middle ground’ seemed the only reasonable position to take at this time.

On the other, Griffin asserted that conspiracy theorists believe that Kennedy was killed because, via eo 11110, he was going to issue silver certificates directly, looking to getting rid of the fed. He points out, however, that eo 11110 effectively did the opposite, eliminating the motive for any such conspiracy. It would therefore appear that conspiracy theorists mis-perceived the true intent of eo 11110, and thusly arrived at questionable
    conclusions.

Mr. Griffin makes a good point – conspiracy theorists misunderstood what eo 11110 actually did. But he doesn’t address the consequences had … someone else … shared those same mis-perceptions at that time. Our history has recorded too many incidents where the government’s attempt to divorce itself from this European banking system has been followed by innuendos, threats and decisive action – particularly by the American bankers’ association. Their demonstrated disdain for and actions against the public would not preclude a reasonably prudent individual from suspecting their participation in so much less complicated a ‘conspiracy’ as a presidential assignation.

Please do share your link – I’m open to learn more.

#16     Aug 17, 2011
  7. g222

g222

#18     Aug 17, 2011
  8. Cool.

#19     Aug 17, 2011
  9. pismo10

pismo10

A very nice, very conservative plan. Too bad it did not take off.

#20     Sep 24, 2011