President Kennedy's solution to our flawed financial system.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by g222, Aug 16, 2011.

1. g222

g222

President Kennedy recognized that our financial system was flawed. He planned to eliminate the Federal Reserve's contrived control mechanism on our future. He signed executive order 11110 as a first step.
    Executive Order 11110 issued on June 4, 1963 gave the President the Authority to order the United States Treasury "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." For every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce a certificate or warehouse receipt to be used as money. This followed IMO the constitution's requirement that the government provide the medium of exchange and it follows the coinage act requirements. Basing the monetary system on silver and not gold was also very important because silver is abundant and very difficult to control.

Kennedy issued nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes and was introducing them into circulation, with a plan to continue until sufficient currency was in circulation to manage the flow of goods and services. The ramifications of this bill are enormous. President Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. When enough of his United States Notes were in circulation he would eliminate the Federal Reserve notes.

Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level. The government would not have been able to increase debt and this would have curtailed its growth.

Kennedy was assassinated just five months after installing this EO.

EO 1110 was never repealed and is still valid. If we had started or continued Kennedy's Plan the debt would be nowhere near the current level, and we would have a financial system that would increase currency levels without increasing the debt and its inflationary interest. We would escape the trap of the irreversible transfer of wealth from the debtors to the lenders giving up all our assets to the Federal Reserve.

Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to future presidents who would think to eliminate the U.S. debt by eliminating the Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. Mr. Kennedy challenged the government of money by challenging the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt - war and the creation of money by a privately owned central bank

2. Not this old chestnut again...

3. g222

g222

... as in ...???

4. DT-waw

DT-waw

Kennedy, Tesla, Jesus Christ, Osho, Wilhelm Reich:
    society hates good people who advocate happy living without money.
    if anybody says sex should not be connected with money or marriage- society will kill for saying this.

there are solutions to every problem and every suffering.
    debt, cancer, depression, anger, frustration: all can be eliminated very easily. the problem is: majority of people are scared to be free and happy and choose to be ruled by psycho oppressors. anybody who is truly powerful to get rid of oppressors is attacked and ultimately killed.

Catholic church crushes Christ message
    Rockefeller's Oil wins over Tesla free energy
    Bush family is chosen by americans, not Kennedy's
    Wilhelm Reich's books are burnt, readers prefer Harry Potter or Pope John Paul II.
    The hippies movement and Osho are a thing of the past. The sign of XXI century is MTV, playboy mansions and lady gaga videos.

5. It's a bunch of bullsh1t that's been debunked by a whole variety of people, including G. Edward Griffin, the author of that famous pro-Fed (sarcasm intended) book "The Creature from Jekyll Island".

6. g222

g222

Quote from Martingouhl:

Unless I'm mistaken, Griffin was against a debt-based money system such as ours is now: "...it devours individual prosperity through inflation and it is used to perpetuate war..."

7. Indeed... He has also written specifically and at length about why the JFK EO 11110 conspiracy is bullshit.

8. g222

g222

Quote from martinghoul:

The strength of your belief notwithstanding, there have been many who have written specifically and at length expressing their opinions about every aleged conspiricy in history. Their slant of their writings support not only their opinions but book sales as well.

It was not my intent to underwrite anyone's conspiracy theories, but now that you brought it up ... is it just cooincidental that Kennedy, Garfield, Lincoln and jackson all met with violence shortly after trying to release us from a private, central banking system ??? Hm-m-m-m-m.

9. Hmmmmm-m-m-m, indeed...

Also, what does it have to do with the "strength of my belief"? Where did I say that I believe this or that or the other? I just said that there's a whole variety of evidence (compiled by a variety of sources) that conclusively disproves the JFK EO 11110 conspiracy theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

10. g222

g222

Quote from Martinghoul:

You’re right, you’re right. Your reference to the … conspiracy as ‘bullshit’, should in no way been interpretive of the strength of your beliefs either way. Nor should your reference to “a whole variety of evidence … that completely disproves …” cast any inferences. But … down deep … I just gotta think …

Your link mentions: “For conspiracy theorists, the masses are a brainwashed herd …”. Well, I think even a chartist counts on that truth now and again. The very best manipulators of the public, though, are indeed the politicians … and the very best manipulators of the politicians are the providers of the money. I could be wrong, but I think that’s more history than theory.

#10     Aug 16, 2011