President is going to kill free market

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Illum, Mar 30, 2009.

1. lrm21

lrm21

Damage done is untenable.

Bush Failed miserably, in unleashing Paulson in the final months and pushing for such a strong executive office over the preceding years.

We are all going to get what we deserve. All of us who were citizens had an opportunity to stop this.

Al Qaieda in the end accomplished their mission, the destruction of the United States Economy.

9/11 set in motion a series of executive decisions supported by the populace. that lead us straight to Barack H. Obama.

Just as Hitler would never have been with the assassination of Archduke
    Ferdinand. Obama would not be without 9/11.

I agree the Free Market was already corrupeted by the corporatists.

I share no tears for GM, this is a mob war between the oligopolists those who represent large coroprate interests and those who want state interests, in both cases the individual and the bill of rights are the colleteral damage if not outright target.

I am amazed at the speed of changes though. I can't even imagine where we will be in 24 months, let alone on Nov 20th 2012.

Scary times.

#31     Mar 30, 2009
  2. 151

What was it John Adams said about speculators?

#32     Mar 30, 2009
  3. gnome

gnome

If Bin Laden is still alive, he must be ROTF-LAHO... "I convinced a few young men how great it would be [not to mention the 72 virgins each] to fly a couple of planes into the World Trade Center... and America DESTROYED ITSELF... Hahahaha!

#33     Mar 30, 2009
  4. Like Gordon Gekko said in the movie, "Either you do things right, or you get eliminated"

Wagner was a terrible CEO, goodbye.

#34     Mar 30, 2009
  5. Well guess what.. fuck the market.. we need greener cars

#35     Mar 30, 2009
  6. Mnphats

Mnphats

Do we? Is the prius not good enough for you? You drive what you want, I will drive what I want.

#36     Mar 30, 2009
  7. gnome

gnome

Yeah.... until NObama tells you what you WILL drive... or whether/not you will drive at all...

#37     Mar 30, 2009
  8. Shut yer whining, and stop fucking up the Earth.. it's the same as suicide you moron

#38     Mar 30, 2009
  9. Mnphats

Mnphats

I am not sure if it is me that is doing the whining.

But yes the old mother earth song and dance. Such a convenient truth. :D

#39     Mar 30, 2009
  10. We need to bailout the too big to fail and preserve free market capitalism so the stock market goes up and investor confidence is restored.

#40     Mar 30, 2009