President Bush regrets his legacy as man who wanted war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Sam, you got it all wrong.

Achilles Gets It! He is a member of a secret cadre of patriots known as the
    Division of Upstanding Male Barristas Striving Hard to Inform Traders (D.U.M.B.S.H.I.T) about the Truth of our evil gubment. He lives off the grid, slinging his expresso at Starbucks across the nation, moving from safe house to safe house, staying ahead of the domestic Blackwater agents who are hot on his trail.

He keeps us abreast of our evil gubment, and by golly, if he says we're killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis, well, he has access to secret files you and I will never see.

Just ask him a simple question, and you'll see he has ample evidence to back up his allegations. Why, on another thread I asked him to provide some of the names of the zillions of American citizens he claims have been snatched off the streets for speaking out against our evil gubment, tortured (via water "bordering," a new technique I never even knew existed), thrown into a hole, and disappeared without a trace. He, uh, well, he didn't provide any names or anything, but, ahem, I'm sure he'll get around to it sometime...

And oh! He's got terrific evidence of secret detention camps that have been built to house all of the innocent Americans who object when Bush and Co. throw out the Bill of Rights, suspend the Constitution, and declare themselves kings. Yep, he has got Google Earth links and everything to those secret camps...I tell ya, he has every base covered, all the i's dotted and the t's crossed.

Ignore his stacks of evidence at your own peril....

#11     Jun 11, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Thats why theres a civil war, you 'tard.

Because the Iraqi civilians are fighting US Troops. Its not all "Al Queeda", Corky.

How noble! You ought to be commended for showing such mercy and restraint during a War of Aggression your-ilk provoked!

So, let me get this straight. If China deems fit to take over a part of the US for "geopolitical reasons", you won't have a problem marching your Family first in line to stop some bullets? Hey, after all, it 'makes sense', right?! Maybe they'll be humanitarian about it and put you down quick and easy. Got to follow the Golden Rule after all: Put a Bullet in Others Where You Would Want them To Put It In You.

Man, you're a swell guy, Sam123.

All studies - save the White House 'official estimate' - peg the average total between 100,000 to 1,000,000 Civilians Dead. Thats according to NPR (National Public Radio).

The average is 100,000 dead.

The high numbers - ranging from 500,00 to 1 million+ - come from the Lancent Study, Johns Hopskins School of Public Health and Opinion Research Business (private polling based in London).

http://www.npr.org/news/specials/tollofwar/tollofwarmain.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ORB_survey_of_Iraq_War_casualties
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancet_surveys_of_Iraq_War_casualties

Still get the warm and fuzzies about all those Dead Iraqis, now?? I know Hapless does!! He just loves them endless wars against dem Mooslims who, at any minute, could launch their sneak attack and Kill Us All! Apparently its gonna happen right here in America! I kid you not!

#12     Jun 11, 2008
  3. Simply amazing that after all the damage that he's done to this great country and all his bullshit and all his tough talk and posturing that now with a mere 5 months left in his wretched administration that now he's trying to start on a mea culpa "I'm sorry" legacy tour.

He should at the very least have the decency to crawl off into the underbrush and die like an old worn out bitch hound and salvage the last shred of dignity that he may have once had by virtue of the American people bestowing it to him.

#13     Jun 11, 2008
  4. #14     Jun 11, 2008
  5. TT1

TT1

#15     Jun 11, 2008
  6. Not nearly as much time as ZZZZ spends digging up anti Bush or republican dirt. The sheer number of posts are mind boggling

#16     Jun 11, 2008
  7. The amount of dirt there is to dig up on Bush and the republicans is mind boggling...

#17     Jun 11, 2008