President Bush orders draft reinstated!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Riskmanager, May 6, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, what's sad is I was actually excited that I thought you had some real solutions to these problems. You can imagine my disappointment when it was the usual same old rhetoric from the left. I mean come on, there has to be somebody smart on the left that has some real ideas and real solutions. Holding hands and singing Kumba Ya ain't one of them. LOL.

#21     May 6, 2004
  2. Get a life man. Its time to feed your hogs or paint your trailer.

#22     May 6, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well, well, well, look who is resorting to name calling now. I thought you liberals where above that. I thought you never stereotyped people. LOL. So much for your teaching young people tolerance in schools. LMAO!!!!!! You can't even teach your own kids tolerance and understanding! LOL.

Dude, look in the mirror before you start telling everyone else in the world what to do. Lead by example my friend. I know that must be hard since liberals know nothing about leadership, but try, you never know, you might surprise yourself. LOL.

You are such a joke.

#23     May 6, 2004
  4. yes....."hoodooman" doesnt seem to be very "tolerant":D

grimer11

#24     May 6, 2004
  5. I respected you then you put your words in my mouth. That makes you unworthy. Sleep well tonight. Don't let the bedbugs bite.

#25     May 6, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I just wish these freaking liberals would practice what they preach. They always have the answers but they never follow their own advice. Theresa Heinz is an environmentalist that owns not one, not two, but three SUVs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO!!!!!!! Come on liberals, if you are going to tell the whole world what to do, why don't you do it first!!!!! LOL.

#26     May 6, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

The only thing you put in your mouth was your foot! LOL.

#27     May 6, 2004
  8. Turok

Turok

When you make that market, I'll take the same size as Mav. Ain't gonna happen.

I *would* be for some sort of manditory national service program. I think it would be great for the country and would even step up myself to support it.

JB

#28     May 6, 2004
  9. Mav
    Try this foot in your mouth for size:
    sadomasochistic email stalker.

#29     May 6, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey hoodoo, good luck in November. I'll be thinking about you at the GWB victory party! And good luck with the World Peace. I'll save a Kumba Ya song for you. LOL.

#30     May 6, 2004